Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #1

who makes the engine for TMEC 200

Chain broke today and destroyed the sprocket cover on my motor.Just wondering if this is a mass produced engine and other brand part might fit it. Not sure if sprocket cover is the correct term or not. lol

Old 11-01-2016, 08:29 PM   #2

Zongshen is the OEM, although technically, according to their EPA/DOT certiication, the engine is manufactured by TMEC. It is a 163FML if I am not mistaken.

I am thinking of parting out my bike, PM me on parts you need and I can discuss it with you. I only hesitate because I don't want to be stuck with partial parts, like an engine without a sprocket cover. I am not sure if you are interested in my 17"/17" wheels for the street, or are you predominantly riding it to play in the dirt? Anyway, PM me if you think you would like parts, but keep in mind the bike was knocked hard on its side in an accident, so some of the parts are bent (right side), although I continued to ride the bike daily 33 miles round trip for close to a year after the accident, so they didn't bother me

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 11-01-2016, 10:10 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Zongshen is the OEM, although technically, according to their EPA/DOT certiication, the engine is manufactured by TMEC. It is a 163FML if I am not mistaken.

I am thinking of parting out my bike, PM me on parts you need and I can discuss it with you. I only hesitate because I don't want to be stuck with partial parts, like an engine without a sprocket cover. I am not sure if you are interested in my 17"/17" wheels for the street, or are you predominantly riding it to play in the dirt? Anyway, PM me if you think you would like parts, but keep in mind the bike was knocked hard on its side in an accident, so some of the parts are bent (right side), although I continued to ride the bike daily 33 miles round trip for close to a year after the accident, so they didn't bother me
Have you made a decision on a China bike yet csc,bashan,hawk? Csc got those 16's on sale now . That rx3 would sure be comfortable for that 33 r.t.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~