Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2008, 12:06 AM   #1

Killer Motorsports

Anybody have anything +/- to say about these guys? Thanks,
Eric

Old 05-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #2

looks a ok never heard of'em, why?

Old 05-03-2008, 12:18 AM   #3

I can't really offer an opinion on the dealer. I just visited their site for the first time. They have some nice looking bikes, as they pretty much all do.

Here's a link for anyone interested - http://www.killermotorsports.com/
2005 Kawasaki EX250 - A new project

Old 05-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #4

For online, they seem a little exensive compared to what you can get elsewhere, but they do throw in some extras (i.e. "alarm or thor boots" with the Shineray Speedee dual sport under "200 dirt bikes")

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 05-03-2008, 07:04 AM   #5

I have been to the site before, but that is about all I know about them.

They are out of Ft. Worth Texas so maybe one of the DFW members has some input (CRidin).

Allen

Old 05-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #6

Just checking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog
looks a ok never heard of'em, why?
Considering purchasing from them, just wanted to see if there was any feedback either way. Thanks,
Eric

Old 04-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #7

I ordered a DF Bobber. They call it an Ice Bear Bobber.

Will hold off judgement until I get the bike but as per my intro here, I am less than impressed with their customer service right now.

They seem to have a problem picking up the phone, returning calls and returning emails. Been six days since I ordered my bike and I still have not gotten a tracking number.

Their web page states that they ship in one day since I was in TX. Not true as they are drop shipping my order from CA and I was told 10 days to get it.
They also advertise free inspection. How the heck can they inspect my bike if they never even see it since it is being shipped directly from CA?

But I am just venting a bit. If the bike is in good working order I will post back and let you all know. Ironically, that would really not be a reflection on killermotorsports since they really just drop shiped it from another company. They might as well be selling these things from the trunk of their car. Who knows. Web page looks legit though.

Guess I will have to wait to see how they handle my TTL and any post purchase issues. And from what I read here and in other forums, there will be at least one or more issues with this bike.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #8

Well I ordered back in 28Mar and still no bike and no tracking number. They called me a few days ago and said they dropped the ball and they did not have black in their inventory in CA so they will ship me a blue one.

Called them today and I get the same song and dance about not getting tracking numbers from the drop shipper in CA. Hard to believe that in the information / internet age a large company has no clue what they have in inventory or not and how many are supposed to ship out etc.

Ironically the payment option of their web page works extremely well. It was easy to use and my credit card was charged in full only seconds after I hit the buy button. Now why cant the shipping and customer service dept work that well? What is wrong with this picture?

What if the situation were reversed?:...

"Sorry but I do not have those funds in stock. A week later I may have funds in stock but its not green dollars like you wanted. I do have some pesos in stock though, would you like that? OK I will give you a fund transfer transaction number whenever the bank decides to get off their duff and issue me one. But that may take two or three weeks or more."

Sorry for being a smart a$$ but seriously?
:roll:

Anyway, I will give it until Friday 10Apr for it to get here or at least the tracking number to be sent to me or I may just cancel the order.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #9

Buddy I'd cancel it today and make sure your card is credited. They cruise CL for a good local motorcycle.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #10

Does your CC company have any guidance for you in terms of how much time may pass before you apply stop payment?

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoX
Well I ordered back in 28Mar and still no bike and no tracking number. They called me a few days ago and said they dropped the ball and they did not have black in their inventory in CA so they will ship me a blue one.

Called them today and I get the same song and dance about not getting tracking numbers from the drop shipper in CA. Hard to believe that in the information / internet age a large company has no clue what they have in inventory or not and how many are supposed to ship out etc.

Ironically the payment option of their web page works extremely well. It was easy to use and my credit card was charged in full only seconds after I hit the buy button. Now why cant the shipping and customer service dept work that well? What is wrong with this picture?

What if the situation were reversed?:...

"Sorry but I do not have those funds in stock. A week later I may have funds in stock but its not green dollars like you wanted. I do have some pesos in stock though, would you like that? OK I will give you a fund transfer transaction number whenever the bank decides to get off their duff and issue me one. But that may take two or three weeks or more."

Sorry for being a smart a$$ but seriously?
:roll:

Anyway, I will give it until Friday 10Apr for it to get here or at least the tracking number to be sent to me or I may just cancel the order.
Just wondering how this turned out? Did you ever receive the bike GonzoX or did you have to go for a refund?

Old 04-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #12

Funny you should ask. I held on for almost a month. This morning I got confirmation and a tracking number and my bike will be here tomorrow after 12. I had to sacrifice the color once again. Instead of the original black and secondary blue color, I got silver because that's all they had. Im OK with that. I just want my darn bike.

I should be doing my required safety course 11-13may. Cant wait till tomorrow. Will try to post pictures later if I can figure out how to do that. Can I simply link my FB pictures here?

Old 04-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoX
Funny you should ask. I held on for almost a month. This morning I got confirmation and a tracking number and my bike will be here tomorrow after 12. I had to sacrifice the color once again. Instead of the original black and secondary blue color, I got silver because that's all they had. Im OK with that. I just want my darn bike.

I should be doing my required safety course 11-13may. Cant wait till tomorrow. Will try to post pictures later if I can figure out how to do that. Can I simply link my FB pictures here?
I'm glad to hear that you finally got some resolution on this and are getting the bike. You are a very patient man . Here is a link to a tutorial that Jim made for posting pics, it's really easy once you get the hang of it http://chinariders.net/modules.php?n...wtopic&t=11188

Really looking forward to seeing the pics, sounds like a cool bike! 8)

Old 04-27-2012, 01:32 AM   #14

I'll be hoping for the best for you! X2 on pics.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 04-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #15

We should be getting an update soon.