Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2010, 12:55 AM   #1

Saga GY250 Enduro Bikes

We have a few of these bikes left in stock. These bikes are fully street legal, come with on road registrations, and are EPA and DOT approved machines. Two are 2009 Demo Models and one is a used 2007 with only 2000km on it. 1 Black, 1 Orange, Demo, and the used one is Red. The Demo 09 has performance street tires on it, is already jetted and exhaust upgraded. Great bikes. $2288 for the demo models, $1598 for the used model. Units are located at our Langley Head office.

Saga Canada

www.sagacanada.ca

Old 05-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #2

Really? for used bikes? You guys had them on for $1599 at one point, brand new.

Old 05-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #3

GY250

Hello Jim

Yes, we did infact have 2007 GY250 models selling for $1598. The reason behind that is that in 2007 when we sold those bikes, they were purely offroad machines and were not street legal. People purchased the units and then had to make their own arrangements to have the bikes street legal. The units I am referring to are the latest updated version of the product, and are fully street legal and ready to go right out of the crate. So everything is factory and no alterations made or necessary. We just print off the registration and you are ready to insure the bike!

Thanks for you comments.
Saga Canada #201-20579 Langley Bypass, Langley BC 604-534-3844 www.sagacanada.ca DLR#30150

Old 05-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #4

The used bike is a 2007, also at the time, I believe it was said they were street legal?

Edit: Here is the topic where I originally mentioned the sale, and at the time, in the topic it appears they were street legal... Though the ad is not available any longer, the rest of the discussion regarding it is. This was in 2009.
Edit 2: Forgot the link http://chinariders.net/modules.php?n...highlight=saga

Old 05-11-2010, 11:33 PM   #5

Gy250

Yes the used bike is a 2007, $1598 is the asking price, and of course there is some flexibility on the pricing of the bike as it is used. The gentleman that owned the bike, actually traded it is for one of the last new 2009 models that we had. I have confirmed with the owner of Saga Canada, and the units in 2007 were definitely "non" street legal, hence the reason the price was reduced to $1598. The 2009's are both fully street legal, and like I mentioned, they are demo's. One was my demo, and one was the owner of Saga's demo. One has 150km on it, and the other less than 70 km on it. I appreciate your comments and your obvious attention to detail Jim. Thank you!
Saga Canada #201-20579 Langley Bypass, Langley BC 604-534-3844 www.sagacanada.ca DLR#30150

Old 05-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #6

Thanks for the extra info, I'm not trying to be too hard on you or anything, I've just been watching Saga with interest for a few years, and like to ask questions.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #7

Saga

No problem at all, I encourage the questions, and as a new dealer on here I wouldn't expect anything less! I would be glad to take you on tour of our operations anytime you would like. I am sure you would be pleasantly suprised at our operation. One of the main reasons that there has not been much interaction online, or available about Saga, is firstly the fact that I have just taken on the role I have, and secondly that Saga has primarily acted solely as a distributor for the last while, and has not had any retail locations of their own. We now have approx 34 dealers across Canada selling our product, with several new dealers just signing up. It is going to be a interesting and fun year ahead!

Once again, anytime you have time to tour the shop, and have a coffee, let us know!