Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2018, 05:46 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk 229cc View Post
EFI version as far as i know its not out in a hawk yet ? do those work in a non efi hawk an get loaded in the side spring ,to replace the strainer type
Those oil filters are for the NC 250 motor that comes in the RX3.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350

Old 07-07-2018, 09:37 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Those oil filters are for the NC 250 motor that comes in the RX3.
My m,ate is going to Utah - I wanna sell sell sell he collect money in Utah and send etc.
please advise what you suggest as per volume etc?
Each set can include the small strainer filter and O rings as well as a sump plug for FREE no money need but wait there's more......

Old 07-08-2018, 02:54 AM   #3

a b c d e f g h ... .

Brought home 2 cases Mobil 1 Racing 4T today. Latest blend is API SL, SM, SN, CH, JASO MA, MA2. Says so on the bottle. Lucas also has a similar expansion of API ratings on the containers in the store and declining prices on the new stuff. I was told by a reliable source a new base was updated for better lubricity with fewer additives, improved durability at temperature extremes, less thermal variance in use, improved corrosion resistance, less oxidation, significantly reduced shear in the transmission, AND the new blend and base provides a final product that should sell for 1/4 to 1/3 less than the old stuff. Walmart has the new Mobil 1 Racing 4T for about $6.50/quart. Walmart used to charge close to $10.00.

So, Gh426's gift of all that information is now riddled with obsolescence. I tried to warn you. Trust me, you really don't want to dedicate sufficient portions of your life to keeping up the lubricant industry unless you sell the stuff and need to answer questions.

Latest models of commercial vehicles require different oils than older models. If you want to use Rotella or some other oil not specified for motorcycles better make sure such changes don't leave your bike unprotected.

I've also noticed some new packaging on shop products like Sea Foam Engine Treatment, DeepCreep, and similar products along with lower prices. No idea what gives with those products. SeaFoam's products still seem to work well.