Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2015, 03:02 PM   #1

Hello from Colombia

Looking at purchasing an AKT 250 TT Adventour bike here in Colombia. Most of you know this bike as the Zongshen RX3. I fell in love with the design as soon as I saw it. Small bikes are the norm here and this is one of the biggest, best priced small bikes I have seen here. Mainly looking for reviews and feedback on durability, problems, etc. Hope I can contribute too along the way. I am an American that has been living in Colombia the past 4 years and love the country and its people. Been riding a Yamaha FZ16 (160 cc) naked style street bike for the past 2 years here. The roads and other drivers are a daily adventure but I love motorcycles. All the Japanese brands are way over priced so looking to step up in size without killing my wallet. Had an R1, Hayabusa, XR650L and others in the past back in the states. If you have any questions about Colombia please feel free to ask. Im no expert but happy to share my honest opinion about this beautiful place that gets mostly bad press from the media.

Mike

Tags
akt 250 tt adventour, colombia, rx3