Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX4
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2023, 09:11 PM   #1

I own both:

RX3 = Best at mostly back or off road riding, at a sedate pace; it's not a rally bike. Light, if you plan on picking it up a lot (365-425 lbs, depending upon how you configure it). Highway riding at 60-65 mph, with nothing in reserve for passing or getting out of sticky situations. Available center stand.

RX4 = Great highway bike, plenty of power in reserve, it will do 70 mph all day without issue and still let you pass with ease. Much heavier than the RX3 (450-500 lbs in its various configurations), it will wear you down faster off road if you aren't experienced in that sort of riding. No center stand available, if that is a must have. Available cast wheels that permit running tubeless tires (I'm running Shinko 705's on mine at the moment) on the 2020 models; 2021 and newer come stock with tubeless spoke wheels in addition to the TFT dash and TPMS.

Either bike is a good deal, just be honest with yourself about how you intend to use it and your choice will be clear.