Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2010, 08:01 AM   #31

I will address gearing later also, I won’t until the warranty is up thats not until next year. If something goes wrong on the bike….I do not want to hear anyone claim that it was my fault I altered the configuration.

I am confused the 125cc bikes are getting 70mph with the 16-50 gearing or is that 70kph?

I have not winded mine out yet…it’s a 200cc and should obviously have a higher top end, but I really do not know what the top end is. It is not worn in until it has 3000km and it is only half way there...I've been to 50mph fairly easy.
My guess would be 65mph or there about. But I am supect that the speedo is generous up to as much as 5mph?

Anyways….when the time comes mechanicals will get addressed that being gears, bearing and the chain all with the tires and maybe even the rims, I really do want more rubber and particularly if I am seeking a higher top speed.

Here is the headlight and gauges I like, I also would like that fender and in flat black.
Heck I even like the alloy rims and in flat black. I wonder if the fuel gauge can be configure on my tank?

Theoretically I could have a wish list of parts for the bike that would all come from china then have them all shipped to me in the states. I got a brother that goes to china often and he has a business associate there….so it’s all possible/feasible. Tedious and time consuming but not impossible.

The results would be a bike that is more street…actually it would be a street bike. I like the picture of the yellow bike except mine would have all the yellow as gloss white and the rest flat/matted satin black . I am not concerned about the clearance of the fender it moves with the tire not stationary on the forks. The clearance is for catching mud and maintaining clearance in that aspect.

So I am thinking a new front assembly for the most part and also a new set of tires and all that comes with it. So when all the things begin to wear then they all would get replaced and the entire bike changes. The biggest cost would be shipping. The parts in china are ridiculously cheap. Check out that site and convert the prices its pennies on the dollar. That front end would sit on my bike and then changing the rear tire should balance the bike on it. The side fairing would be that of the pioneer and all flat black and the seat solid black as well. The only parts that would be white are the tank and rear section and I would likely add a carrier in black over it.

I wonder what happened to your molded black handle bar protector, they are molded foam rubber and really look good.

Here is the link to the video that show a Qingqi getting the fairing removed. Konker is Canadian for Qingqi.