Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #1

Wanted GY/XY200/250 in the UK!

Its been a while but I'm here once again.

Previously had a Lifan GY200-2 and late in the summer, in a moment of deranged madness I sold it!

So, I now find myself searching for another one - much similar ish hopefully.

Problem is here in the UK, 200 or 250cc bikes seem not to be being imported at the moment, coupled with the 125cc learner law meaning all I can get my hands on is a new 125cc at present. Even eBay is providing scarce pickings!

There has to be a few new or very low mileage ones lurking somewhere in our country so if you have one, in the crate, assembled in the garage, gathering dust in the shed or whatever else please let me know as I would be interested in purchasing - please PM me if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Andy :?:

Old 01-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #2

Have you thought about picking up a cheap GY-based 125 and installing a 200 engine? You should be able to find a 125 that someone beat to death.

Another forum member had an idea about boring and stroking a 125 to be a 200: 125 to 200

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer