Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2022, 12:41 PM   #1

2022 Vader BD125-10 ZS190 Swap Walkaround and Q&A

Hey guys,
This will be my first contribution to this forum. Thanks to all of you I have been able to get back into motorcycles and dive deeper into tinkering and modifying than I ever thought I would. I recently swapped the ZS190 motor into my XPRO Vader BD125-10. I don't use Facebook so could not go the usual route of getting help from the people over there in the groups. There was a fair amount of testing and trial and error, but overall the swap was really easy and I did it in about 6 hours straight by myself.

I have posted a video to YouTube walking around it and linked it below. In addition to the video, I want to open this up to anyone considering this swap who might be like me and limit exposure to social media to ask questions and if I can answer them, I will.

Also, mods please let me know if this isn't allowed. I don't want to break any rules, but thought this could be useful and saw other videos linked on the forums.

Old 10-01-2022, 03:23 PM   #2

So what exhaust to people use with the zs190 on the Vader? I had the stock one setup like it is in the video but my hanger broke causing the muffler to melt the plastic on the mud flap/chain guard. I need something permanent. I have someone who can make one but off the shelf is a bit easier.
- 17T Front Sprocket
- Nibbi 48MM Intake Pod Filter
- Nibbi Clutch and Throttle cables
2022 Lifan KPR200
Stock... for now.
My YouTube Channel

Old 10-05-2022, 09:40 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelghandi View Post
So what exhaust to people use with the zs190 on the Vader? I had the stock one setup like it is in the video but my hanger broke causing the muffler to melt the plastic on the mud flap/chain guard. I need something permanent. I have someone who can make one but off the shelf is a bit easier.
I have a 2020 Boom Vader, also with the 190 swap. Since you don't use Facebook, the usual "guy" to go to for parts isn't really viable for you.... having said that...

Motorkit has the Kepspeed GP series exhausts... specifically I'm thinking of the GP1. It'll fit the 190 and Vader frame perfectly. Looking at about $200 bucks. The header/lead pipe should be for a Dax/Monkey. It's a huge improvement over even a modded aftermarket Grom exhaust. The 190 really loves to breathe.

https://www.motorkit.com/en/exhausts...ed&results=362

Here it is on my 190 swapped Vader:

Old 10-10-2022, 09:42 AM   #4

Thanks for posting! It looks pretty sweet. I have a local fabricator that I think I will take it to for a look. He might be cheaper than the $200 and with it already getting colder I don't want to wait too long for it.
- 17T Front Sprocket
- Nibbi 48MM Intake Pod Filter
- Nibbi Clutch and Throttle cables
2022 Lifan KPR200
Stock... for now.
My YouTube Channel