Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2022, 03:48 AM   #16

Make sure you have a good ground. This is starting to sound like an electric problem. Have you double checked your connections?

Old 02-14-2022, 05:31 PM   #17

Check the stator. On my Apollo Commander it ran fine, then it sat for a bit. It would start when cold, then as it got warmed up it would die, and not start again until it cooled. I can't remeber what wire it was (maybe blue) but find the trigger/pulse wire. It should put out a signal while cranking. When cold I had a signal, then once warmed and would not run I had no signal. The bike had a couple hours on it maybe 4 on it and was in perfect condition.

Also, once it no longer runs, pull the plug out, and ground it while cranking. See if you have spark.

Hope this helps.

Douglass

Old 02-17-2022, 03:11 PM   #18

Spark

OK.. there is a different on... it will not start....... and it will not turn over.... reading your post... I would CHANGE YOUR SPARK PLUG..... it might spark when you test it.... BUT it will not spark once installed... it is grounding out.... believe ... so just change the plug... and try that... it is good to have a spare plug anyways.... you might see the plug is wet... when it will turn over .. but not fire up.. a lot of times it is a bad plug... please post on this after you change it...