Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2019, 09:43 PM   #46

In fact the bike from the Everide video was sold to another YouTuber who rather liked it, but as often with bikes he already had the bikes he really wanted, so it got sold on again.

Old 05-27-2019, 02:59 AM   #47

Hrm. That video may have just rekindled my interest in the RX3. I was thinking Himalayan might be in my future, but now the RX3 seems interesting all over again.

charles.

Old 05-27-2019, 01:29 PM   #48

I bought my RX3 one week ago today. I have 660 miles on it now. It will do quite a few things well, but it has limitations that I can live with.

If I am going on a road trip, I can take my motorhome or my Goldwing. If I need to run out to the grocery store for a few things, I can take my RX3 or our Ford Ranger pickup.

However, if I need to go out to an abandoned mine, this is the only thing that can get me there..... down the neighborhood street, onto US-95 for 20 miles and then onto the gravel road and eventually that old goat trail.

It doesn't matter that it can't keep up with a 300cc Ninja or climb rocks like an KLX. It takes me where I need or want to go, with proper planning.

MY RX3 is a specific tool that gets many things done for me and if running down the highway for 15 miles to get there, I am all in on this one.

I am a Friend of Bill Wilson. Are you?

Retired and living the dream in Yuma, AZ.