Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2022, 09:14 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryF11 View Post
THANK YOU for your feedback @megadan yea I’m going to buy a PE28 and go from there but you are right all I heard from everywhere was get a PE30 and it’s given me nothing but trouble..
So that you don't have to buy a new intake and carb boot, buy the pe28FL.

it has the original flange mount like the OE carb, makes the carb angle fit better and shortens the runner length.

Although if you're running the 30, you probably have the intake and spigot mount boot already...

Old 10-15-2022, 12:34 AM   #17

Thumbs Up

FINAL UPDATE: Got my jet kit in earlier and started messing with some new jetting I ended up with a 45 pilot and a 140 main needle 1 below middle position air screw 1 3/4 out. the 135 main worked perfect but I found that I can squeeze about another 3 mph with the 140 so I went with that and I may drop the 45 pilot down to a 42 but I wanna see how it runs tomorrow after sitting all night first. The bike is idling pretty stable at 1550-1650 and starts up perfect no hesitations when given throttle doesn’t start cutting out at full throttle no choking or bogging seems like it’s running about as good as it can get with a PE30. I’m still going to invest in the PE28 sometime soon so I don’t have to readjust the carb as much but it’s mostly completely flat here so it’s not too bad.

Old 10-15-2022, 12:18 PM   #18

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard_Cain View Post
So that you don't have to buy a new intake and carb boot, buy the pe28FL.

it has the original flange mount like the OE carb, makes the carb angle fit better and shortens the runner length.

Although if you're running the 30, you probably have the intake and spigot mount boot already...
Yea I already have the full Pe30 setup with the new mount I had to buy separate but when I order the PE28 I am gonna get the FL cuz imo it just looks cleaner than having all the extra shit.

Tags
hawk250, hawk250carb, jetting, nibbi, tuning