Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #16

I have bought 3 vehicles from TXPOWERSPORTS / MyScootersAndATVs and have always recieves excellent service and I recieved all three bikes in less than 3days. I live in Iowa so that helps but in either case I wouldn't buy from anyone else.

Just my two cents.

Old 08-03-2016, 01:15 PM   #17

Did 'Manny' spam all your spouses personal data to get the good review? He did when trying to get a good review off us...

He's not able to bully me as easily so I will just tell everyone how he really treats you as a customer... until he decides to get off his lazy ass and get me all those broken and missing parts I emailed him several times... then I will tell people to stay far away from his shady business

I'm happy when I hear people got what they paid for... but he did nothing but lie and yell at us on the phone, ignored most emails, then harass us on this forum... only after he found out I already 'reviewed his companies' many months ago has he tried to make any contact... and I feel it's only to get us on the phone to yell at us some more to give him a good review... and probably get him unbanned

Anywhoo...

This is what the Mrs. and I was promised several times by "Manny"... "a Brand New, Crated DB-03-200 direct from Roketa Importer"

See how nice and safe it is in that crate... also see the box of parts... and maybe see all the plastic covering the bike... or maybe you can see how shiny it will be after you put it together... all I can see is a perfect bike ready for assembly...

BUT...

This is what they decided to ship us... a POS Floor Model that no one in Texas wanted... so they try and ship it to and unknown out of state customer..., and then they also b***** because I somehow got around paying an extra $280 in 'shipping fees' during checkout on their website??? Only thing that popped up was a "40 or 50$ shipping surcharge"...

So in reality "Manny" wanted almost $1,600 for this pile of sh* he calls a "Ready to sell/ride floor model"...

Damn near broken everything... sun faded/scratched plastics... missing parts... and somehow it's the Shippers and of course Our fault for buying Chinese and not Japanese Quality (all words straight from "Manny's" mouth)...

Did 'Manny' ever try to replace anything on the bike? NOPE! Instead his approach was to avoid us until we filed a PayPal claim (didn't send me an MCO/MSO claiming the bike was not street legal, you don't need one), then yell at us saying "All you want is a free bike, thanks to you I have PayPal on my ass!"

Good... thanks to you 'Manny'... I'm stuck with a bike with broken plastics and no dealer support...

Hell... the Mrs. dropped the bike on rocks and a hill the other day while going 10 or so MPH and the only damage done to the bike was what 'Manny' and his crew already did to it... I really don't want to hear about "Chinese quality was why it looks like that" if the quality was that bad it would have ripped off foot pegs/brake levers at the speed she was going...

I will say this again... please just avoid the headache known as "Manny" and all of his "many" Stealerships...

TxPowerSports is one...
360PowerSports is another...
ATVsNMore is a third...
MyScootersandATVs is a forth...

I'm almost sure there is another 40 or so out there knowing how shady he acts...

Sorry to sound like a broken record... but his behavior as a dealer is unacceptable...

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:35 PM   #18

I bought the Hawk from https://www.powerdirtbikes.com/dirt-bikes

Old 06-25-2017, 02:36 PM   #19

Old 06-25-2017, 09:55 PM   #20

If I were going to buy a dual sport motorcycle, I would buy a CSC TT 250. It costs about a $1000 more, but I think it's worth it. If I was dead set on a Hawk, I would buy it through Q9.
-2016 Hawk 250 - Kitty Hawk - eBay exhaust, Mikuni carb(120 main/30 Pilot), airbox mod with K&N filter, digital cluster, total LEDs, 17/45 sprockets, RK chain, Shinko 244 tires, trunk, aftermarket levers, burrito tube, skid plate, Sargent Cycle Seat...
-2003 HD Sportster 100th Anniversary
-1999 Buell X-1 Lightning - Race kit, Buell Seat