Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2017, 08:40 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
I would be getting very annoyed at this point. I hope you get some tracking info soon! Good luck!
Lol i feel ya im always annoyed. I do understand that i ordered on a thursday and ppl prob dont work weekends so my order may not have actually been touched till today. Will see tho im hoping for delivery by the end of the week.

Old 02-27-2017, 09:24 PM   #17

Where are you MeatGrinder? And the RPS products and Tao products are shipped out of Atlanta are they not? I thought I read that somewhere. Wait no, Nevermind I think my boys Tao Quad shipped out of Texas somewhere. So in THEORY, "THE MANNY" should be able to get things shipped right away, since he is right there! Take the little dealer I bought my Brozz from for instance. I went down to get my bike, and he got in his truck and went to the Peace Sports warehouse and picked it up THAT DAY and brought it back and put it in my truck. I don't know I may be way off base but I'm just trying to figure out just WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FACK takes so long to ship a dang BOX!! I PROMISE YOU, the story of UPS dropping the ball is IMHO BUUUUUUULL SHAT!!! UPS is the best shipper in this dang country. R&L, OLD DOMINION, SAIA, ABF, ETC are no slouches either. I THINK, its the retailers themselves. There thats just my .02.

Old 02-27-2017, 09:35 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Where are you MeatGrinder? And the RPS products and Tao products are shipped out of Atlanta are they not? I thought I read that somewhere. Wait no, Nevermind I think my boys Tao Quad shipped out of Texas somewhere. So in THEORY, "THE MANNY" should be able to get things shipped right away, since he is right there! Take the little dealer I bought my Brozz from for instance. I went down to get my bike, and he got in his truck and went to the Peace Sports warehouse and picked it up THAT DAY and brought it back and put it in my truck. I don't know I may be way off base but I'm just trying to figure out just WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FACK takes so long to ship a dang BOX!! I PROMISE YOU, the story of UPS dropping the ball is IMHO BUUUUUUULL SHAT!!! UPS is the best shipper in this dang country. R&L, OLD DOMINION, SAIA, ABF, ETC are no slouches either. I THINK, its the retailers themselves. There thats just my .02.
True alot of stuff to consider this being tax season and all could be alot of orders or just plain lazy. They will hear from me in the morning if i dont have trackin info when i get up. My last china bike shipped from texas through ups and was alil slow to but under ten days. and UPS did deliver a day late because they didnt have a drop gate trailer the day of actually delivery but that has been two years through another online vendor. Thanks for the 2 cent.

Old 02-27-2017, 10:02 PM   #19

So i emailed there sales team and the email they gave me for the owner saying either i have valid tracking showing items recieved by shipper by 12 noon central or i would retract payment and do buisness elsewere. I also informed them that both crates would be opened in front of the delivery personal and if either were not brand new or damaged shippment would be refused and i would report to bbb and my bank there company as a fraud and retract payment. So lets see if that gets the ball rolling. And if they would have not told me it would ship today on friday i wouldnt have sent this. So far txpowersports gets a 0/5 stars lets see if they can fix that.

Old 02-27-2017, 11:09 PM   #20

Just got an email back simply saying my items have shipped and tracking number will be uploaded later today, will see its already 10 pm faith is fleeting........

Old 02-27-2017, 11:12 PM   #21

Ok another email things making sense now they said they had to take the hawk to tao tao so they could ship together. Will see what happens.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:49 AM   #22

Harassed there online chat this morning got a bill of lading out of it but when i called ups they can not verify it. They can say that a shipment did leave yesterday from that business but it could be another 24 hours before it even updates in ups system so i cant say if its real or not. I would assume it is everything looks legit on it so another day without a confirmation of shipping. But i will say who ever i was talking to was polite and trying to help me out even tho i was not being the nicest. But this for sure is not the fastest option.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:25 AM   #23

*eats popcorn* this is getting good. Lol

Hopefully its actually been sent out.
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*

Old 02-28-2017, 12:23 PM   #24

Great news ups has no information about my "shipment" was told to call the shipper that proved the information and try to get correct info. And they didnt answer. Called the taotao shipping number they said they are waiting on multi tracking infos for a few orders from im guessing the owner. Called my bank they gave me the number associated with the withdraw from my checking account called it was another "powersports" store told the kid that answered i needed tracking he said email i cut him off said i have since saturday and have been told daily it will be up today next day it will be up today so i told him i was calling for my bank and if both me and my bank dont have valid verifiable tracking information by 8 am tomorrow my bank will start the fraud process and give my money back and ill look for another company to put my order in with. Not impressed oh and the guy i last spoke to told me the man was on vacation. Also noticed on there site for tx power sports they claim a+ BBB rating but bbb says they have a b rating i wonder if that is a crime? Well today im regretting my decisions.

Old 02-28-2017, 01:27 PM   #25

Ugh, just giving you the runaround. Stick it to them.
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*

Old 02-28-2017, 06:01 PM   #26

Man i do not like this company. I thought i would call ups one last time and check on the bill of lading txpowersports sent me and wouldnt you know it the hawk and scooter shipped today. So this company lyed to me continuosly about shipped monday. But atleast the toys are no longer in the hands of them. Now i fear for the documentation. So i guess i can call the bank off but keep them at the ready if the mco's and bills of sale are not produced by say end of march.

Old 02-28-2017, 06:12 PM   #27

Sounds like you put the fear in them today. I would be proactive and put the fear in them early over the documentation.
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*

Old 02-28-2017, 07:11 PM   #28

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
Sounds like you put the fear in them today. I would be proactive and put the fear in them early over the documentation.
I truly hate that it has to be that way but sadly it is the only way that produces results. I will be sure to advise them that the papers are actually more valuable then the toys and that the money can disappear just as fast if they try and give me the run around there. But ups says delivery on thursday if that is true that is 7 days from the date of order to delivery which is not bad at all i wonder if i was just being impatient or if ups stellar shipping times are just saving the bit some.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:32 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrinder View Post
I truly hate that it has to be that way but sadly it is the only way that produces results. I will be sure to advise them that the papers are actually more valuable then the toys and that the money can disappear just as fast if they try and give me the run around there. But ups says delivery on thursday if that is true that is 7 days from the date of order to delivery which is not bad at all i wonder if i was just being impatient or if ups stellar shipping times are just saving the bit some.
And they will say it will arrive on such and such day and the next thing, it will show up before you expected it and planned for. No one communicates any more.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 02-28-2017, 08:40 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
And they will say it will arrive on such and such day and the next thing, it will show up before you expected it and planned for. No one communicates any more.
Ya who knows. But my bank is aware of the situation so im protected there ups is also aware and know that i will be doing an inspection before they leave. And tx ps is now also aware that i have little patience for beating around the bush. Hope the rest of the process is smooth. If i get everything in new condition and my papers arrive in order i cant say its not safe to order from here but just be aware of the lack of communication and misleading information. Seems like they just say whatever to get you to go away and it will ship when it ships and arrive when it arrives. If i was making a living off selling these things id work a bit harder to communicate with my customers and be as forth coming as possible.