Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2019, 03:40 AM   #1

Delphi ^ other EFI/ABS Scan tool I just got in.

I thought I would post about a scanner for EFI and some ABS I just got in and we are trying it on many models of bikes etc.
It covers a wide variety of China bikes and brands of EFI but my focus is the Delphi family of EFI.
Listed EFI brands are:
Delphi
UAES
Keihin
Bosh ABS (Unsure of EFI)
SAFE Brakes ABS
Mikuni I think too.
A bit hard as book is in Chinese and PDF manual doesn't show a huge info amount.
Hardware is decent not super duty and buttons are large but you need to find the right place to push them.

I've looked in the market for a good Delphi scanner and there wasn't anything that I could find that covered the MT05 & MT05.02 which are the 2 common versions of ECUs. I did once find a scanner with many brands and Benelli (Delphi) yet this wouldn't scan the RX3 at all so I sent that back.

I did a quick test of data stream on my RX3 and all was well (MT05 ECU) also at a mates shop we connected it to another scooter (MT05.02 ECU) and showed up no issues.

I asked about Zongshen ABS and seems SAFE brakes & Bosh is used and I hope to try the tool at the dealer if they allow me to, my mate will try all his brands of bikes in and around his shop to get some better idea of what might be covered etc.

YET my main focus is the RX3 and RX4, AJP PR5, and other bikes with Delphi EFI.

I have 2 laptops with the PCHUD software and the cable as well as this tool but each has there own advantage.
Laptop and cable cost me less $ but a drama to sort and get running as well as being very bulky.

Scan tool double the money but its easy to use and has graph functions and no drama to get it to do and work, hence it costs more of course.

Yet to confirm more about it but at this stage it is a decent tool and the only fairly affordable tool that cover Delphi totally.

Data recording
Live Data stream
Data Graph display
Code reader & erase

NO YOU CANNOT TUNE OR PROGRAM with a scan tool - it is not a TUNER etc etc etc

Old 09-25-2019, 12:08 PM   #2

A scanner is always good to have. Anyone over there knocked off a tuner for them yet?
2007 Honda VTX 1300R.
1974 Suzuki tm125, work in progress
2001 Suzuki Drz 400s.

Old 09-25-2019, 07:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck9191 View Post
A scanner is always good to have. Anyone over there knocked off a tuner for them yet?
Nothing - if there was I would have one and people are screaming for them...........

Old 09-25-2019, 08:35 PM   #4

The way the assholes at the epa are cracking down on people tuning anything i doubt you will see much consumer development.
2007 Honda VTX 1300R.
1974 Suzuki tm125, work in progress
2001 Suzuki Drz 400s.

Last edited by duck9191; 10-10-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:12 PM   #5

What is the cost?

Old 10-09-2019, 09:52 PM   #6

$195 include postage if epackage goes to your country
Very suitable and sold by Zongshen parts places etc
RX3/4 or Delphi
Universal cable and Delphi dedicated cable included
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (88.7 KB, 1138 views)

Old 10-26-2019, 09:21 AM   #7

Sold!

Old 11-08-2019, 11:56 AM   #8

Tako is here at my place, and we tried the tool on my RX3. It shows all the info from the ECU, and is super easy to use. It's well made and feels rugged enough. The color display is very visible outdoors. Shipping it to the buyer from 85310 via USPS priority later today.

Old 05-22-2022, 11:11 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post
I thought I would post about a scanner for EFI and some ABS I just got in and we are trying it on many models of bikes etc.
It covers a wide variety of China bikes and brands of EFI but my focus is the Delphi family of EFI.
Listed EFI brands are:
Delphi
UAES
Keihin
Bosh ABS (Unsure of EFI)
SAFE Brakes ABS
Mikuni I think too.
A bit hard as book is in Chinese and PDF manual doesn't show a huge info amount.
Hardware is decent not super duty and buttons are large but you need to find the right place to push them.

I've looked in the market for a good Delphi scanner and there wasn't anything that I could find that covered the MT05 & MT05.02 which are the 2 common versions of ECUs. I did once find a scanner with many brands and Benelli (Delphi) yet this wouldn't scan the RX3 at all so I sent that back.

I did a quick test of data stream on my RX3 and all was well (MT05 ECU) also at a mates shop we connected it to another scooter (MT05.02 ECU) and showed up no issues.

I asked about Zongshen ABS and seems SAFE brakes & Bosh is used and I hope to try the tool at the dealer if they allow me to, my mate will try all his brands of bikes in and around his shop to get some better idea of what might be covered etc.

I have 2 laptops with the PCHUD software and the cable as well as this tool but each has there own advantage.
Laptop and cable cost me less $ but a drama to sort and get running as well as being very bulky.

Scan tool double the money but its easy to use and has graph functions and no drama to get it to do and work, hence it costs more of course.

Yet to confirm more about it but at this stage it is a decent tool and the only fairly affordable tool that cover Delphi totally.

Data recording
Live Data stream
Data Graph display
Code reader & erase

Hello, do you have PCHUD software? If you have, can you share or sell a copy to me, I will use it for learning, thank you

Old 05-22-2022, 11:15 AM   #10

Quote:
Listed EFI brands are:
Delphi
UAES
Keihin
Bosh ABS (Unsure of EFI)
SAFE Brakes ABS
Mikuni I think too.

Data recording
Live Data stream
Data Graph display
Code reader & erase

If you are willing to provide or sell me PCHUD calibration software for free, you can send an email to this 929850367@qq.com address;

Old 12-04-2022, 09:32 AM   #11

Quote:
Listed EFI brands are:
Delphi
UAES
Keihin
Bosh ABS (Unsure of EFI)
SAFE Brakes ABS
Mikuni I think too.

Data recording
Live Data stream
Data Graph display
Code reader & erase

I believe you can just buy a cable that adapts to standard ODBII so you can use the same scanner you use on your car for dual purposes This is for reading only there are hacks using a laptop on youtube to program Hawk 250 dfi!