Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2016, 08:26 AM   #46

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANY View Post
Totally bummed. 3 weeks since delivery and nothing but the run-around..The bike is probably going back.
Motobuys.com
Good luck I hope it works out for you. In my case I got my MSO but also got a junk bike that cant be ridden at 165 miles. (defective rear wheel as well as a bunch of other stuff) and I have not been able to get ANY of the help I need to fix it. At this stage I wish I could return this bike and I wish I never got into this china bike mess.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:27 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Good luck I hope it works out for you. In my case I got my MSO but also got a junk bike that cant be ridden at 165 miles. (defective rear wheel as well as a bunch of other stuff) and I have not been able to get ANY of the help I need to fix it. At this stage I wish I could return this bike and I wish I never got into this china bike mess.
Yeah, I was close to pulling the trigger on a magacian because I'm on a tight budget but after all the horror stories I've read online no deal. I'm gonna keep saving and buy a used jap bike. Damn all the nonsense to save $800 or so.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:05 PM   #48

Well what ever you do dont buy a motorcycle from superiorpowersports.com. There is no after sales support. There warranty seems to be worthless. Iam trying to buy a new wheel from APSC. I have also tried to contact Bashan with no luck. If you get a good bike your good but if you need help or parts you are f ed.

Old 09-26-2016, 09:49 AM   #49

Just got my Plate

I'm fully street legal and going to get my bike. I might get a few weeks worth of riding in before it's time to pack it in for the winter. I'll be back with a review soon!!!

Old 10-01-2016, 10:51 PM   #50

Really loving this bike

Got about 250 miles on it and only lost one heat shield nut. As you can see from the pic there's far too much territory to cover before snowfall for me to be spending too much time posting. I mounted my cheapo GoPro knock-off today and I'll be gathering some footage for a more in depth look.. Until then, ride on my Brothers!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MyBrozz.jpg (95.7 KB, 600 views)

Old 10-02-2016, 12:23 AM   #51

I am going to have Excalibur get one of these for me, I think. Alan from Excalibur got to see one in person at Kandi's headquarters, and was impressed. He thinks, on initial inspection, that these are better than the TMEC bikes they used to carry, from a fit and finish point of view. Glad to see that you got the paperwork sorted out, and for me, that is why I want my friends to get the bike for me, rather than a random mail-order outfit, even if one of them is in my state (Motobuys). I don't have time to waste going back and forth trying to obtain paperwork.

What is the rear sprocket?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 10-02-2016, 05:51 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I am going to have Excalibur get one of these for me, I think. Alan from Excalibur got to see one in person at Kandi's headquarters, and was impressed. He thinks, on initial inspection, that these are better than the TMEC bikes they used to carry, from a fit and finish point of view. Glad to see that you got the paperwork sorted out, and for me, that is why I want my friends to get the bike for me, rather than a random mail-order outfit, even if one of them is in my state (Motobuys). I don't have time to waste going back and forth trying to obtain paperwork.

What is the rear sprocket?
Just be sure the title(MSO) reads "Motorcycle" and not "Dirt Bike" or you won"t be able to register it. Not sure about the sprockets yet. I just know it'll go 55MPH all day long, 67MPH top speed on flat ground with my 225lb butt on it. A lot of people here ask questions about it and one guy said he's pay me 2200 bucks for it... I don't have enough experience with China bikes to compare it to anything, but this is a very nice bike, solid build, plenty of power, handles very well and corners superbly. I had an old honda XR650L and this bike reminds me of that one, only with about a third of the power and better COG..

Old 10-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANY View Post
Just be sure the title(MSO) reads "Motorcycle" and not "Dirt Bike" or you won"t be able to register it.
I live in Arizona, so no problems with that, no matter what the MSO has written on it, LOL

These bikes appear on the EPA/DOT certified on-highway for 2016 list, so are certified for 49 states. Certain states, like your neighboring one, New Jersey, refer to bikes that are EPA/DOT certified, on their own web site, and continuously add to the list of vehicles they will title and plate, so these should appear on that list.

The Hawk, on the other hand, could be hit or miss depending on state. Those bikes appear on the EPA list of certified 'off-road' bikes. Some MSOs are fudged and state 'motorcycle', and certain states who scrutinize MSOs will plate/title them, but there seems to be a growing list of states that go by the certified EPA/DOT list for 'on-highway' vehicles, and will not plate/title Hawks, i.e New Jersey. Some people are finding that their state used to plate bikes based on minimal street equipment (which the Hawk will easily meet), but no longer do so, which appears to be the case for Georgia. New Jersey won't plate them because they do not appear on the EPA/DOT list. I think New York had a loophole for them at first, but caught on and no longer plate them.

I just wanted to clarify what you stated so people can understand that the Brozz should not be a problem to plate in every state but Calfornia, and the Hawk will have problems in many states. I do know that in some states, such as Connecticut, there are issues with plating vehicles if the vehicles are sold directly by mfg., such as Tesla. Those states want a dealer or at least a dealer license for mfg to sell vehicles directly. I am not sure if one of our members ever resolved her issue with her CSC Zongshen RX3 in Connecticut, but I guess if CSC is interpreted to be the US mfg of record (perhaps those states go by importer/distributor), and no dealers are in place, then CSC will have (or did if it is resolved) some issues in those states even if they are certified federally as on-highway--those states are the oddball exception, however, and I am pretty sure a mail-ordered bike like the Brozz, ordered via a retailer, such as Motobuys, will not fall into that category.

New York should not have had issues, as was your case (issues as far as the dept of motor vehicles registering/plating a bike goes).

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 10-02-2016, 03:13 PM   #54

Thumbs Up

Since I have been hanging around here , culcune has always been "the list meister" keeping up with the EPA certificated bikes. I could see nothing more boring but he surly is the undisputed in house expert on the subject.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 10-10-2016, 01:10 AM   #55

i sure do like the look of that bike ... it seems to share some things with the storm

Old 10-10-2016, 03:13 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Since I have been hanging around here , culcune has always been "the list meister" keeping up with the EPA certificated bikes. I could see nothing more boring but he surly is the undisputed in house expert on the subject.
I like looking through the lists to see which bikes that we have been teased with (i.e. SSR's street bike lineup http://www.ssrmotorsports.com/store/...reet-index.php ) get certified. Also, to see bikes I have never heard of (most of those end up being yet another boring 49cc or 150cc scooter--like those huge listings of scooters on those mail-order sites), but sometimes there are upcoming bikes no one has heard of.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 10-10-2016, 08:35 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I like looking through the lists to see which bikes that we have been teased with (i.e. SSR's street bike lineup http://www.ssrmotorsports.com/store/...reet-index.php ) get certified. Also, to see bikes I have never heard of (most of those end up being yet another boring 49cc or 150cc scooter--like those huge listings of scooters on those mail-order sites), but sometimes there are upcoming bikes no one has heard of.
http://en.qingqi.com.cn/resource/ima...8144806502.jpg
http://en.qingqi.com.cn/resource/ima...1913360143.jpg

I would like to see SSR upgrade from the DALONG manufactured models to those offered from Qingqi.
Dalong is “Pioneer”.

A QM250GY-H(ASD) Motard and their QM250-2X Standard under $3,200.00 delivered. They should have CV carbs not EFI and service shop manuals.

Old 10-15-2016, 10:35 PM   #58

700 miles and going great.

Old 10-16-2016, 11:51 AM   #59

Man, I wish I had a commute like that. Thanks for the ride!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 10-16-2016, 12:21 PM   #60

Love the digital speedo. Is it accurate?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150