Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2016, 09:39 PM   #1

New Bike in Upstate, NY!! BROZZ

I bought a Kymoto XPD something or other from Motosports, which I thought was a Storm, but what was shipped is a Brozz branded Bashan
BS250GY-18C with the gold inverted forks. Full LED tach, speedo, odo, light indicators, gear indicator and it is a great bike. It even has a remote start and alarm.. I couldn't be more pleased with the bike. I got it today around 1130am and was riding it by 6 with some help from a long time friend and motorcycle enthusiast. Now to see if I'll have trouble registering it in New York... I'll post pics soon.

Steve

Old 08-31-2016, 09:45 PM   #2

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANY View Post
I bought a Kymoto XPD something or other from Motosports, which I thought was a Storm, but what was shipped is a Brozz branded Bashan
BS250GY-18C with the gold inverted forks. Full LED tach, speedo, odo, light indicators, gear indicator and it is a great bike. It even has a remote start and alarm.. I couldn't be more pleased with the bike. I got it today around 1130am and was riding it by 6 with some help from a long time friend and motorcycle enthusiast. Now to see if I'll have trouble registering it in New York... I'll post pics soon.

Steve
Ya thats a real nice bike. Your the only person I know of who's got one. Very lucky. The bike should be a breeze to reg as Its EPA and DOT approved. I have a bike made by the same guys and it reged with no problems. How about some pic's. I would love to see it from all angels. I would take that over the Storm any day. Welcome to the forum.

Old 09-01-2016, 12:50 AM   #3

I just found out who the distributor is, coincidentally, just this morning, for the Brozz. While they claim they don't sell directly to consumers, I wonder if they will sell parts? If not, I have a friend who is a licensed distributor/retail dealer coincidentally in the City of Industry where Jass is located who can get the parts.

http://www.kandiusa.com/contact.php

http://www.kandiusa.com/product_list.php?id=270

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Last edited by culcune; 09-01-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Old 09-01-2016, 02:15 AM   #4

So you thought you were getting a "x" bike and they sent a" y" ? What was the price , send pics of the dash console. Strange

We need a full review ! ! ! With pics, your the first afaik
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 09-01-2016, 09:04 AM   #5

Quote:
BS250GY-18C
OK, this is the bike you THOUGHT you were getting...

http://www.motobuys.com/enduro-dirt-bike-db-08.html

Motobuys has a funny way of renaming their bikes; they take old, defunct brands, and name current product under those names--Jetmoto, Lancer, Kymoto, Vento, etc.

The RPS Hawk comes under two brands according to the world of motobuys:

Lancer:
http://www.motobuys.com/lancer-enduro-250.html

Vento:
http://www.motobuys.com/vento-hen-enduro-250cc.html

$20 difference in price, too!

I should have asked--what size wheels are on the Brozz? According to all sources, they come with 19"/16" vs. the Storm's 21"/18" setup

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 09-01-2016, 11:58 AM   #6

Quote:

Steve
Welcome! Thanks for joining us.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 09-01-2016, 12:51 PM   #7

That's quite a high price [$1875]. Other sites have them listed for as low as $1400. But then again the other sites don't have any to sell. keep us up to date on the Brozz. I think there's lots of people interested on this forum.

Old 09-01-2016, 03:11 PM   #8

Worth the money

Quote:
Originally Posted by NM RETIRED GUY View Post
That's quite a high price [$1875]. Other sites have them listed for as low as $1400. But then again the other sites don't have any to sell. keep us up to date on the Brozz. I think there's lots of people interested on this forum.
I looked at the Storm on Safer Wholesale and it was only a hundred or so dollars less than this bike, but they also wanted to charge me $49 for residential delivery and an extra $60 in shipping because I live in NY. The motobuys price of $1875 shipped to my garage door, was actually a bit cheaper. Add to that the fact that they shipped me a much better bike than the Storm and I think it's a win for me. I put 100 miles on it going slow and changed the oil for the second time and realized that despite the struggles of some folks to get their Storms to go faster than 50MPH, this bike goes 60 on flat ground with plenty to spare. I'm unwilling to push it wide open until I have some more miles and routine maintenance behind me, but it must go 70+. Simply put, I love this bike and it was worth the money. The digital cluster is nice and bright and it has all the basic features of any decent road bike. It's a very tall bike.. I didn't measure it but I'm 6' 1" and it's literally got me on my toes. I'm going to start another thread with some better pics as soon as I can. Despite my intention to document the whole process and become a youtube sensation, the bike took all of my attention to assemble and get street tested. I will probably do a short video of the bike and features soon... Also.. No signed MSO yet.. I'm bummed it didn't come with the bike. Calling them today to see when that's coming..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My Bashan.jpg (54.4 KB, 1045 views)

Old 09-01-2016, 03:46 PM   #9

Yes, Kandi is the distributor here's a direct link to the exact bike

Culcune is right. Kandi is the distributor. As far as I know they have them in stock in all colors. You just need to find a retailer or dealer to get one.

Here's my exact bike on the Kandi/Jass site

http://www.kandiusa.com/product_veh.php?id=355

Old 09-01-2016, 08:21 PM   #10

I just got off the phone with my friend at Excalibur, and he had no idea Kandi even carried enduros. He will get me a price. I am glad to see you are enjoying the bike and find it a good deal so far. Could you let us know the rear sprocket teeth count and the wheel sizes? They do look smaller than the the common 21"/18" f/r most dirt bikes come with, so that could be a concern for some (the Storm has the common 21"/18" setup) who don't like 'oddball' size wheels/tires.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 09-02-2016, 10:37 AM   #11

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 09-03-2016, 11:15 AM   #12

Tires are 19"f/17"r. Not sure what the sprocket tooth count is, I'll have to count them when I get back to where the bike is.

Old 09-06-2016, 09:46 AM   #13

Man, that's a good lookin' bike. Let us know when you put a youtube video up.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:32 PM   #14

Peace sports has red and green in stock for $1500 shipped but they don't have inverted forks?? http://www.peacesports.com/newsite/p.../bs250gy-18c/#
looks like maybe a storm with bozz decals.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcyclelove View Post
Peace sports has red and green in stock for $1500 shipped but they don't have inverted forks?? http://www.peacesports.com/newsite/p.../bs250gy-18c/#
looks like maybe a storm with bozz decals.

Where are you getting the info on pricing and such from Peace? I was under the impression that Peace is a importer/distributor and not a retailer.

/