Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2023, 06:58 PM   #1

What is the True Lifan kpm200 seat height?

I have been looking at the lifan kpm200 for a starter bike and well im short im 5'4 and have about a 28 inch inseam. I have seen it listed as a few different heights such at 30.7 and the highest ive seen is from venom at 32 inches so i wanted to ask someone that actually has the bike if it would be possible to measure yours while its standing up!!! Thank you very much in advance!

P.S. I am also looking at other bikes but would like to stay at or below the $3200ish mark but could fudge out a little more for the perfect match!

Old 05-23-2023, 08:45 PM   #2

There was a picture around here that showed it was just over 30", around 30.5"-ish

That said, bike suspension sags with weight. So while sitting on it you may be able to touch down.

But in that price range/performance range, there are a number of Japanese Cruiser bikes of an older era with a 27" seat height (virago, rebel, vulcan) in the 500cc range that might last you longer than a 200cc bike.

Just saw a Virago 535 for $2500 the other day. But you also have to expect some maintenance/repairs in that price range also.

Old 05-25-2023, 05:33 PM   #3

I had one, I have around a 28.5 - 29 in inseam. And weigh as much as a small heffer (250). I could put the balls of my feat down when I sat on it. If I were a guessing man it is around 30-30.5