Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2019, 06:54 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedooit View Post
Wow, first ride, as the mrs. took the bms for a mile or two ride tonight, and then I followed suite. She liked her seat cut job. I didn't install new 280mm shock or remove the oe as of yet.

2lz said it would ride like a blender, while I was singing Margaritaville, but actually quite smooth. We were quite impressed!!!

2lz said above and I quote "The secret to being a successful China Rider is to keep reminding yourself how little you paid for it vs. how much fun and value you get out of it." Very true!!!!!

Cannot say how simple this machine or tool, or what ever a person wants to call it, actually is.
Ok YES this is clone between Hawk and Storm/XR150
My digital speedo will work with a little info

Old 09-23-2019, 10:18 AM   #92

Added Kenda tires 760, and heavy duty tubes. See also under a new thread, bms updates tires....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kendak760.jpg (16.8 KB, 221 views)
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Old 09-23-2019, 10:24 AM   #93

Ordering fuel cap as what herbie suggested, and to be installed as per his post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hondafuelcap.jpg (18.5 KB, 226 views)
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".

Last edited by wedooit; 09-24-2019 at 02:52 AM.

Old 09-23-2019, 10:36 AM   #94

Those Kenda Trakmasters are truly amazing, I even bought one for a buddy of mine in Florida and he loves it.

Old 09-23-2019, 10:26 PM   #95

And I keep keep begging for my set set of kenda's! Sure all I do is feed'm and occasionally bathe'm. Maybe it's only rag on the the end of a stick! But you guys don't know'm like I do. Or u wouldn't want to get any closer either.

Old 09-24-2019, 12:06 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFailbutter View Post
And I keep keep begging for my set set of kenda's! Sure all I do is feed'm and occasionally bathe'm. Maybe it's only rag on the the end of a stick! But you guys don't know'm like I do. Or u wouldn't want to get any closer either.
Hahaha! I told ya, if you really want them Kendas all ya gotta do is spend a little time on the blanket.. (a little inside joke about a blanket I put on the floor for my 2 lady friends to perform their wifely duties )

Old 09-24-2019, 12:54 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
Hahaha! I told ya, if you really want them Kendas all ya gotta do is spend a little time on the blanket.. (a little inside joke about a blanket I put on the floor for my 2 lady friends to perform their wifely duties )

Old 09-13-2020, 10:30 AM   #98

Update my thoughts on the BMS.....
1. not a bad bike for the $ for an enduro.
2. runs good, performance ok, great grocery getter, fun!
3. suspension not bad, but acceptable.
3.off road? A little top heavy
4. gear ratio for off road? built as an enduro. I would rate it 90% on road and 10% off road, even with the Kenda tires installed.
5. Has it been a great starter bike? yes to get us back to riding.

Hope that gives my 3 cents, as I get older sometimes I dont have much cents!!!

Old 09-13-2020, 03:32 PM   #99

Nice to see you around, again! Thanks for the update.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard