Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2021, 03:45 PM   #46

Good lookin' Yota! There's a '94 Hilux LHD in the garage locking hubs, H/L rear wheel / four wheel select. Only 40K miles!

I wasn't so lucky with the Nibbi style :( mine wouldn't fit for the X-Pro... I'm gonna wait to see what you do with your X-Pro lol I DO want a pumper carb, just cause.. But looks good!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 - If you're interested in swapping CDI's. I got this one - feels like something is pulling the bike along in lower end torque. Definite difference in up-hill pulls too. It will remove the rev-limiter and advance the timing just a tad.

Pics look good too man! I hate that my external drive corrupted in my travels - I had hours of footage in the desert, some out your way in Yellowstone, VA, Idaho... dammit lol Definitely miss the west riding! We have mud and dirt, but sand is where it's at! I took my GS650 out to the Nellis Air Base in Vegas tons of times. Need a 2-stroke for that though!

Waiting to see more - definitely still following!

Old 10-09-2021, 11:10 PM   #47

not an update on equip, but an update on well, shit happens. Work scope has changed and no time at present to work on bikes. Winter is coming soon and the bikes will be wrapped up and stored in their blankies.
I do intend to try to nibbie the xpro, but its gonna be a spring or early summer project at this point as I have no garage here so winter work is just not feasible, and I dont have the time right now to do it.
Is the nibbi possible on the xpro, yeah im pretty sure it is... but is it worth the trouble? I will update you all when I get more into it but its gonna be a wile for sure.

thanks for the help and support....