Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #1

1978 Kawaski kz200 For sale ST Louis Mo

I am Selling my 1978 Kawasaki KZ200. It has 11,xxx miles on it and is in great shape. It is ready to ride with no major issues. Clear title in my name and it is currently tagged. New items put on in the last few months are as follows.

New sprockets and chain
New Brake shoes and Pads
New Tires and tubes (Old School enduro style tires)
New headlight and bucket
New battery
Fresh rebuilt carb
Fresh oil and filter
New coil and plug

Everything works and it rides very nice. Has some little issues here and there but I use it as a daily rider back and forth to work and it has been great! I have taken it on the hwy and it does just fine. I am 230lbs and it will sit at 55-65. I wouldnt want to do that all the time but it gets the cobwebs out. Surface streets are a blast. No tears in Seat!!

The bad.......
hmmmmmm...... There isn't much.

Has small flat ding in tank. VERY hard to see so I have not messed with it. Has a taller air filter in stock air box so it is a tiny bit throaty from the air box when you get on the pipe.

Chrome has some minor flaws here and there but as you can see.....It cleans up real nice.

*$1100* Firm Please Remember that if you want to come look at it. Can Only show it after 4:30pm throughout the week and of course on the weekends.

I will DELIVER IT within a 40 miles radius of St Louis.
Would need Money in hand first. No test rides without Cash in hand.
I will be more than happy to zing around on it so you can see it in action.

Pm me through the Forums or email me at dsinks @ att.net (without spaces before and after @)
Pics below..