Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2018, 08:36 PM   #1

2 2016 RX3's for sale, very low miles.

After much procrastination and talking it over with the household CFO, we have decided to sell our pair of RX3's. It kills me..

With a 5 month old in the house and no real time to ride them, it's time to say goodbye, for now.

THIS IS A PACKAGE DEAL.

One silver with 500 miles, mostly stock. Tall seat, sintered front pads, helm lock, disc lock, Pro grips, LED spot lights, center stand, auxiliary lighter and USB charger, Wolfman fuel carrier with MSR fuel bottle, Plastic manual bottle, waterproof phone mount, TUSK Adv bars with 1 inch riser. Philips Motovision bulb (much better)

One white with 600 miles, mostly stock. Tall wind screen, sintered front pads, helm lock, disc lock, Pro grips, LED spot lights, center stand, auxilary lighter and USB charger, Wolfman fuel carrier and MSR fuel bottle, waterproof phone mount, TUSK Adv bars. Philips Motovision bulb (much better)

garage kept and clean

EXTRAS: Slime patch kit, Slime tire pump X2, some basic tools in a Wolfman tool roll. Chain tool. Oil filters (paper) and 2 steel washable oil filters. Cargo net X2, tender leads installed. Full set of wheel bearings for both bikes.

Email for details if interested, I can take a bunch of pictures if needed.
rodtheviking@gmail

5200.00 for the pair. FIRM.

I will let this add run here for a week then post to CL and other places.

Thank you.

Old 04-25-2018, 06:03 PM   #2

Sold