Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Reviews
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2020, 08:30 AM   #1

US Aftermarket Support - Henner Motorsports

Hey all. I didn't think this belonged in a bike-type-specific sub-board, and I'm not really talking about a dealer, so I hope this is the best place for the info.

Admins, if this should be relocated to a different group, please feel free to do so.

One of the things that kept me from really buying into Chinese bikes at first was the lack of serious aftermarket support for them, and concerns that I wouldn't always be able to get parts at a consistent level, from a consistent source, where I could guarantee compatibility.

This also was related to performance/tuning...I wanted to know that what I bought could be "hopped up" with the help of companies that knew what they were doing.

In that vein, I'd like to give props to Joe Henner at Henner Motorsports in New York. Recently, he has been building amazing performance components for the Zongshen FMM169 motor in the Orion Powersports RXB250 bikes. He has also branched out to make limited parts for the GPX FSE250E. So far I've tried out:
  • A recommended race cam (his own profile)
  • High C/R piston setup (he now also has big bore kits)
  • Fork preload spacers
  • Custom lengthened/re-valved rear shock
  • Ignition Advance Key
  • Recommended race CDI
  • Rifle-bored carburetor to his specs
  • Modified KTM subframe for the RXB chassis (easy few pounds off the bike up high)

The next time I open the motor, I'll be running his custom ported head with roller rockers and his big-bore kit.

Joe is a stand-up guy who knows what he is doing and cares about the scene. Please touch base with him for more info at his new FB group built for owners of bikes with Zongshen motors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/888074935013753/

Old 10-03-2020, 05:56 PM   #2

Just wanted to jump in and second that Joe Henner is a stand up guy and easy to work with ,and his prices are VERY reasonable.
2020 Orion RXB250L