Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2017, 08:10 AM   #1

new hampshire easy reg

I registered the magician yesterday in n.h. and it went very well. no issues took about 10 min. I will say towns in nh differ on the level of training the town clerk has, when I tried to title my klx300 a few years back the clerk said no way but when I moved to my current town they were very helpful made some calls to the state and it was done. good luck all.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:05 PM   #2

Congratulations on the successful registration!

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 06-04-2017, 07:33 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortlegrider View Post
I registered the magician yesterday in n.h. and it went very well. no issues took about 10 min. I will say towns in nh differ on the level of training the town clerk has, when I tried to title my klx300 a few years back the clerk said no way but when I moved to my current town they were very helpful made some calls to the state and it was done. good luck all.
What town? I have a place in Dalton. Hoping to start building in 2018.

Old 06-04-2017, 04:40 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolclass View Post
This will be the home of the China riders classic

On second thought never show up to somone place uninvented with a name like pistolclass.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-04-2017, 09:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
This will be the home of the China riders classic

On second thought never show up to somone place uninvented with a name like pistolclass.
I will hold all fire on any china bike. KTM's however are fair game.

That would be an awesome event. I wonder how many folks would actually show up to a NH china bike event. NH is not exactly centrally located. The only china rider I have met is Motocheez. He would probably make the trek up there with me. Oldkid makes it to Hartford on occasion but I still have yet to meet him.

Of course before I build my house up there I will need to set up a shooting range.

Old 06-04-2017, 09:37 PM   #6

Oops, another gun thread hijack

Quote:

That would be an awesome event. I wonder how many folks would actually show up to a NH china bike event. NH is not exactly centrally located. The only china rider I have met is Motocheez. He would probably make the trek up there with me. Oldkid makes it to Hartford on occasion but I still have yet to meet him.

Of course before I build my house up there I will need to set up a shooting range.
I say cut the trails first for the bike, to enable you to find the best place for a range.

Played with one of these as a college boy. Back in the day when we kept our shotguns and rifles at the dorm. Can you imagine? Texas A&M Univ Kingsville.
Thompson contender .223 this one go BOOM!

Looks like wonderful country.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 06-04-2017, 09:49 PM   #7

a buddy of mine has the carbon 15 pistol. The fireball that came out the front of that thing was awesome. The .556 was not meant for a 7 inch barrel.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:29 AM   #8

Quote:

we are headed to Laconia on Thursday the 15th we plan on staying til Sunday, I was wondering if anyone has ever brought a CB to one of the bike rally's,

next week is the Americade week, its right in our backyard so we will be at different events all week, I plan on taking the Hawk on at least one of the rides.

http://www.americade.com/

Old 06-05-2017, 12:37 PM   #9

Quote:
Sanbornville 03872

Old 06-05-2017, 09:22 PM   #10

Nice part of NH. Before buying my property in Dalton I did a couple property walks in that area, i believe it was wakefield and Ossipee. The deal killer for me was I'd have to drive near Boston to get there from CT. Also, the big mountains are strangely enough located in the white mountains... Go figure.

My buddy Eddy, the greatest shooter I have ever competed against is a Sig Sauer employee and lives right in your neck of the woods.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #11

Quote:
Nice part of NH. Before buying my property in Dalton I did a couple property walks in that area, i believe it was wakefield and Ossipee. The deal killer for me was I'd have to drive near Boston to get there from CT. Also, the big mountains are strangely enough located in the white mountains... Go figure.

My buddy Eddy, the greatest shooter I have ever competed against is a Sig Sauer employee and lives right in your neck of the woods.

Sanbornville is called wakefield by the locals, I don't know why.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:17 PM   #12

your not that far from one of the best Thai restaurants Sweet Ginger. Merrimack... ok not just down the street, but worth the trip.