Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2017, 07:49 PM   #1

qpowersports

Hey guys I do not work for ,nor affiliated with qpowersports but 2 of us Ohioans have received our bikes within 4 days,i ordered mine 12/31/16 had it Friday the 6th,he ordered his Sunday night got it today.No problem myself getting the MCO either ,took a pic emailed it had it 3 days later.Just a thought Ive read about the nightmares some have had.Looking forward to some rides with another Hawk,owner Tieoneon !!!

Old 03-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboyk View Post
Hey guys I do not work for ,nor affiliated with qpowersports but 2 of us Ohioans have received our bikes within 4 days,i ordered mine 12/31/16 had it Friday the 6th,he ordered his Sunday night got it today.No problem myself getting the MCO either ,took a pic emailed it had it 3 days later.Just a thought Ive read about the nightmares some have had.Looking forward to some rides with another Hawk,owner Tieoneon !!!
Can you post a link to their page? Please and thanks in advace😎

Old 03-15-2017, 08:08 PM   #3

q9powersports.com sorry guys i forgot about the q9 part.

Old 03-17-2017, 06:24 AM   #4

q9powersports. What can I say? Great experience ordering my Hawk 250. Called Friday 3/10 around 6 pm. Ordered the bike. Called Monday to find out it was shipping that day. Picked up my bike at the RL Carrier terminal (very close to my house) on Wednesday.
I've made several calls to q9powersports and EVERY single time a friendly associate answered the phone and was most helpful.

Would recommend q9powersports and will most likely buy again from them.

Now about the bike. While assembling it 3 of my buddies stop by. Combined they have over 100 years of serious bike riding. Everyone of them was thoroughly impressed with the bike. We had it up and running within 2 hours. When they rode it they were REALLY impressed with handling.

Old 03-17-2017, 07:52 AM   #5

Good to read this. A member or two a while ago had some issues getting a MCO, which seemed funny considering Adam Renkleff, the member here who is also the dealer rep for the Hawk and other products, has them listed under his signature as a direct place to order these, so am sure he has set them straight as far as Hawks and other RPS products go. They are also a brick and mortar shop in Wisconsin, rather than a typical So. Cal. discount mail-order warehouse/drop-shipper.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 03-17-2017, 08:18 AM   #6

I live 2.5 hours from them . After several emails to the owner asking all sorts of uneducated China bike questions , I went down there to test ride owners hawk. Bone stock and he was happy for me to do so. 10 minutes later all I had to do is decide on color. I bought a one year electrical warrenty and total was $1489 . Seen bike at my doorstep within 5 working days . They have several atv's,carts , and bikes in stock. Owner is fantastic and employees are knowledgable , freindly , and helpful. I seen entire shop , including service department . 8-10 entire organization . I would but from them again in a heart beat . My daughter and her soon to be husband want bikes . I may take them down there and get a pair of Magicians. I spent over an hour chatting bikes with the crew and I am impressed by all their background .
The way most bike dealers were 20 years ago.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:45 PM   #7

Q9? Is this the new apscusa ?
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-17-2017, 09:01 PM   #8

I only wrote this to let others know of my great experience with them,as i have read about other problems.I will admit tieonone is an ohioan that contacted me about titling and who i bought from,didnt know who he bought from till he had the bike.As for rail glad to hear you had a great experience as well,hope i got that right.