Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2018, 10:42 AM   #1

TXPOWERSPORTS - Positive Experience

I purchased an 2018 TaoTao Bull u200 ATV from TXpowersports in May. I want to say the ATV arrived in California from Texas in less than a week from the purchase date (it was pretty fast). The ATV went together fine, and so far has been a good unit. I had called them a few times prior to making the purchase, and I didn't get bad service, but it felt very salesmany.

My Tao did not come with an MCO certificate, and had to file a request with TXpowersports. I want to say the certificate came in less than two weeks.

Although I didn't have a more personal connection with TXpowersports, I would buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Hope this helps,

Douglass

Old 06-26-2018, 10:45 AM   #2

Might want to buy a lotto ticket while you are at it

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 06-26-2018, 12:47 PM   #3

i also had a fine experience with them too after a hicup,but there refunded me the assembley fees,out to Nh 3 days mco an 7 day bike ,there seems to be worse seller looks like they are trying to fix any issues ,deal with daniela when you buy from them cant go wrong ,

seems there are more better experiences then not with most dealers ,otherwise the forum would be full of nothing but complaints about the dealers ,an no talk about china bikes ,an the fact there machines are getting better over time