Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2021, 10:18 AM   #1

Hawk DLX EFI Stalling

Hello,
I swear I have been trying to find thread with a similar problem, but have not had much luck.

So as the title says I have a 2020 Hawk DLX Fuel Injected bike that keeps stalling. I just bought it with 1,000 miles on it and have only put about an additional 90 on it. It did stall when I first got it, but I just thought it was because it was cold blooded like everyone says and I was not giving it sufficient time to warm up. What is weird is that it only happens when I am riding and let off the throttle. Like when I come to a stop sign or on my way into a turn.

It has a pod filter, so I thought maybe it was running to lean. I have replaced the gas with a higher octane, changed the fuel filter, checked the throttle body, adjusted the idle, ran seafoam through it, and probably a couple things I am forgetting. Besides the pod filter, it is stock. I was thinking of replacing the fuel injector, but I am also having trouble finding the correct replacement.

I am at the end of my mechanical knowledge and have no idea where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated.

Tags
dlx, efi, stalling