Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2020, 10:57 PM   #1

Bashan Brozz 250

Hi Guys, I am so confused. I just saw a couple of videos on YouTube that were published in 2017 from 2 different youtubers that showed a 2016 or 2017 Bashan brozz 250 with a rear rack, inverted forks, remote start and alarm and a digital display. Then I go to websites that sell the 2018 bashan brozz and they don't have the digital display in the pictures and they don't have the inverted front forks? I didn't think the Brozz had those updated features untill 2019? Anyhow, I'm ready to buy and I was convinced that the brozz was the one that I wanted and needed for the following reasons:
1) Quiet
2) needs no modifications
3) comfortable seat
4) good power and suspension.
5) digital dash.
6) remote start and alarm.
7) inverted forks
8) rear rack.

As you know many of these Chinese bikes are the same bikes with a different name and sometimes for a different price on different websites. Can anyone tell me the year and model of any on off-road motorcycle that has the above features for the best price? I think peace powersports is too expensive, if I can get the same Bashan brozz with a different name on it for a lesser price, I will go for it. Thank you very much for your assistance. Please don't forget to answer that first question about a 2017 brozz having all the features of a 2019? Thank you