Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX4
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2022, 09:00 AM   #1

Can I ask you guys how much it cost you to join the forum ? When you pay the bills you can make the decisions on how it runs .

Old 05-02-2022, 10:00 AM   #2

I'm only a moderator on the forum but have contacted the Administrator to see if we can fix the photo issues. At one time the photos would automatically resize when uploading. Our previous webhost had gotten hacked ad really screwed things up so we had to fid another web provider which go us back up and running. Hopefully we'll get back to normal. If you are posting from a Windows based desktop you can right click on the picture or multiple pictures and select resize. If resize image doesn't appear in the drop down menu then you will need to download the free app from the Microsoft app store.

I know some forums you can copy and paste or just drag picture into your post. Those forums are usually sponsored by large companies with tons that promote there products. We are a small forum with minimal sponsors that doesn't cost anyone anything to join. You will also notice that this is one of the few forums that is drama free and more helpful than some of the larger forums. This why I joined the forum back in 2016. BTW, I am the only moderator left on the forum and for the most part my job has been easy as this has to m=be the most well behaved and helpful group of people I've ever been a part of. I'm active on a few other forums and by far this is the best one to be a apart of.

Just be patient and we'll get this fixed up.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 05-02-2022, 10:21 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruces View Post
Can I ask you guys how much it cost you to join the forum ? When you pay the bills you can make the decisions on how it runs .
Can I ask you if you know how the economics of a Forum work? You have it all wrong. The users are exactly the people who pay the bills. Every time you look at this site, you make ad revenue. There is also an exit strategy someday if the forum grows large. People want to buy these things to integrate into their marketing strategy. Companies that might like to buy this forum eventually include importers of Chinese bikes, importers of Chinese bike parts, tire manufacturers, etc.

See all those ads? Those pay the meager hosting fees. It costs almost nothing to run a forum. Trust me. I have owned them.

The real effort in a forum comes from the moderation team. That’s who puts in the heavy lifting. Jerry’s volunteer work is what makes this place go round.