Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2019, 06:03 PM   #1

2020 MotoMax 250 Arriving in October!!

The 2020 Bashan MotoMax 250 is arriving this October as it is set to ship tomorrow. We have ordered Black and Orange for the fall only. This unit has dual 17" Aluminum wheels hydro dipped Gold. It has Black SS brake lines and skinny turn signals(possible Brozz upgrade) The engine and carbuerator are the exact same as on the Brozz (same EPA certificate). Therefore, I would be expect about the same top speed of 65-70 mph depending on rider weight. It requires less assembly than a Brozz does so I would expect under 1 hr assembly times.

Sprockets, seat height, and if the Brozz wheels fit it I won't know until it gets here.

Were doing a pre-order price at $1899 on the Brozz250.com website(should be visible 9/5/19) and once they arrive it'll be a full $2k.

Please ask if there are questions

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 4663
Size:  95.0 KB
Name:  3B.jpg
Views: 4637
Size:  95.1 KB
Name:  1B.jpg
Views: 3319
Size:  94.4 KB
Name:  6B.jpg
Views: 3357
Size:  90.5 KB
Name:  8.jpg
Views: 4134
Size:  96.2 KB

Email: jeffreyp@peacesports.com
Phone: 770-662-1898 x107

Facebook: "Peace Sports"
IG: Peace_Sports_Atlanta
Youtube: "Peace Industry Group"

Old 09-04-2019, 08:30 PM   #2

This is great news! Add one more bike to the mix!! Okay, just nitpicking...I would have preferred a rear rack like my old TMEC 200 Enduro. TMECs came with either 21/18 knobby DOT tires or 17/17 street tires. It had a similar look to the MotoMax, too; but it came with a rack, lol.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard

Old 09-05-2019, 03:26 AM   #3

Argh why no gear indicator?
The odo will be in KM too
Yeah it’s a CQR/Storm speedo and I’ve seen that style in digital form but uses a cable still.
It should’ve been made with a digital speedo really, front n rear hubs look same as your blue eagle.
Got 1 bike at the factory? How much to Chengdu?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3437A398-0DE8-4F06-AF21-B2462E3F246B.jpg (18.1 KB, 3084 views)

Old 09-05-2019, 04:55 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes View Post

Argh why no gear indicator?

I guess there intended market is smart people...

77 Montesa Cota 348 MRR "Malcom Rathnell Replica"...

Current resto projects..
81 Honda CT110...
80 Kawasaki KL250A1...

11 Husaburg TE125 enduro... "sold" along with another 31...
Lifan 125 Pitbike.. "stolen" ...

KIWI BIKER FORUM...... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/content.php

All the best offroad rides in NZ...
http://www.remotemoto.com/

E-mail... xtpete1@gmail.com

Old 09-05-2019, 07:28 AM   #5

Nice looking bike Jeff. Got one I can test out? Well I can see you guys didn't run this past the chinarider's approval board before ordering. lol A nice digital cluster would be the icing on the cake. Don't worry, we know how to fix that.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 09-05-2019, 12:58 PM   #6

Same frame design as the 2013/2014 models?!?

Please be sure you get some spare parts for the "WILL"... I've been looking for things like the plastics, headlight assembly, and (upgraded) swing arm parts for a while now... and depending on the exhaust... if it looks like the one in the pic I might need one of those to "test out" as well

Our "new, in crate from Roketa" 2014 MotoMax (aka "WILL") 200 arrived with plenty of damage that the drop shipper/ass-embler refused to do anything about... but everyone here knows that long winded story by now

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
Nice looking bike Jeff. Got one I can test out? Well I can see you guys didn't run this past the chinarider's approval board before ordering. lol A nice digital cluster would be the icing on the cake. Don't worry, we know how to fix that.
Well I'm going to try to make a few changes on the spring shipment. We'll see what is available for improvements. Cluster is one thing I'll be checking on. To be honest, the only input I personally had on this shipment was the color choices and the skinny turn signals(by the way these look pretty cool on a brozz). I knew the owner asked about inverted forks and Bashan shot that down. This bike as you see it actually costs more than a Brozz already. Mainly for 2 reasons---wheel cost and that it comes 95% assembled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post

Please be sure you get some spare parts for the "WILL"... I've been looking for things like the plastics, headlight assembly, and (upgraded) swing arm parts for a while now... and depending on the exhaust... if it looks like the one in the pic I might need one of those to "test out" as well

Our "new, in crate from Roketa" 2014 MotoMax (aka "WILL") 200 arrived with plenty of damage that the drop shipper/ass-embler refused to do anything about... but everyone here knows that long winded story by now
Yes we have parts coming in with this shipment. Hopefully the plastics you need are black or orange though....I am not familiar with previous MotoMaxes. Hopefully I can continue to develop this one. Like the Brozz, we are the only importer of it for the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
This is great news! Add one more bike to the mix!! Okay, just nitpicking...I would have preferred a rear rack like my old TMEC 200 Enduro. TMECs came with either 21/18 knobby DOT tires or 17/17 street tires. It had a similar look to the MotoMax, too; but it came with a rack, lol.
We are asking Bashan if we what other larger wheels will fit for the guys that want both on road/off road sets. I'm hoping the Brozz wheels are a direct fit. I assume the rear one is. Not sure on the fronts.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:45 PM   #8

It's nice having a dealer that listens to what the customer wants.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel

Old 09-05-2019, 02:47 PM   #9

Per Bashan,

The customer/dealer should only have to assemble the handlebar area and foot pegs before start up.

Name:  Assembly 1.jpg
Views: 3424
Size:  102.6 KB

Name:  Assembly 2.jpg
Views: 3270
Size:  100.3 KB

Old 09-05-2019, 03:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSportsAtlanta View Post
Per Bashan,

The customer/dealer should only have to assemble the handlebar area and foot pegs before start up.
That is great news! I am only speaking for myself who has assembled several bikes in the carport in the spring and summer heat of the Arizona desert. If a rack fits on it, I might actually consider one if that is all I need to do to get it on the road!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 09-05-2019, 03:07 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post

What is the top speed record on your bike? Azhule, this one might be just what the doctor ordered!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150

Old 09-05-2019, 04:02 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
What is the top speed record on your bike? Azhule, this one might be just what the doctor ordered!!
Still just shy of 85 miles per hour is my all time personal best on a "moded" MotoMax "WILL" 200 (no photo to prove that land speed record, I do have a 83.x mph photo); top speed testing is done at 6,000 feet above sea level, on a mile long closed course with local Sheriffs and Fire Departments knowledge and permission .

I could have gone a weee bit faster with the 17/39t sprockets... but I didn't like the squirming the stock China tires started to do a hair above 84 mph (reason for no pic)... some name branded tire and steering head bearings before I try any faster

In stock form... the bike would barely get above 40 mph thanks to the fake NGK spark plug, a weak ignition coil, extremely lean carb, exhaust restrictions, and another big part of it was the 17/56t sprocket combo keeping the top speed around 50 even with the carb and exhaust issues worked out was great for climbing straight up telephone poles and Devils Tower... not so great for "street/highway riding"

* Please note * our 2014 MotoMax 200 was purchased through another seller (not Jeff/Peace) that decided to ship a poorly assembled floor model strapped to a pallet with a 110cc ATV box taped around the MotoMax... the spark plug, coil, and carb issues could have been from it being a floor model and "Manny" trying to get it running with whatever will fit just to make a quick buck

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.

Old 09-05-2019, 06:02 PM   #13

So I'm thinking the 2020 VIN numbers will be the limited "WILL" Edition.

2021 might offer a "JEFF" exclusive. One year model only...

.....On a Serious note. I have no clue why they say WILL. still cool looking bikes. Probably will be removed next shipment. If you want a WILL, you've got 20 black and 30 orange to choose from. Only imported 50 total this fall.

Old 09-26-2019, 10:49 PM   #14

I like it. I was considering the brozz but dual 17" wheels (gold is a plus!) and street ties makes it appeal to me so much more. The only things I don't like are a) the headlight/surround (at all) and b) that it comes almost completely assembled. I would/will have to tear it apart to put it all together with loctite, mods, etc... instead of installing it all during assembly. Small price to pay I guess. Looks promising.

Old 09-27-2019, 09:56 AM   #15

Not trying to start a war but I honestly don't understand at all the hype for stuff like gear indicators or the key fob remote ignition and similar doo dads in this price point range, by default they are going to have to be cheaply made increasing chance of failure .
I'd personally much rather see no gear indicator , remote key fob ignition etc and that money be spent on making the base necessary items of higher quality .I don't get any real life use out of a speedo that can change six colors but i would from chain adjusters that are clearly marked and don't suck , for example or front fork springs that aren't made from mushy noodles .
2020 Orion RXB250L