Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2017, 07:34 PM   #61

I'm pretty sure Alibaba only ships to wholesalers that buy in quantity, like the whole shipping container.

Old 03-27-2017, 10:00 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWeld View Post
Shhhhhh! You hear that, Kipper?

That's the sound of our decals being peeled before they even come out of the crate Lmao!
I'm not so sure you guys haven't already been spraying that paint around

Open a window
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-27-2017, 10:06 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
I'm pretty sure Alibaba only ships to wholesalers that buy in quantity, like the whole shipping container.
Right, you would have to buy a quantity and it would be a huge hassle..i was basically kidding when i said it, although the thought has crossed my mind. I'm sure it would be an impossible nightmare for someone like me who speaks zero Chinese.

I bet it could be done however, at least with dirt bikes. you might have to buy 6 or 10, but....I'm not up for the challenge!

Old 03-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #64

Not to mention , as we learned from csc dude, the $16,000 it takes to pay off the epa/dot "don's" to introduce a bike stateside.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~

Old 03-27-2017, 11:14 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
I'm not so sure you guys haven't already been spraying that paint around

Open a window
Nope been experimenting with some pour 15 paint the fumes are better

Old 03-31-2017, 03:06 PM   #66

So I mentioned what a pain it was to hang my front wheel to a coworker yesterday (he rides). And he offered his old Pittsburgh jack to me for free, as there was a missing pin and it needed work. He upgraded to Harbor Freight's aluminum model, so the old one just sits there collecting dust. Of COURSE I took him up on it, and he brought it in today!

After 45 minutes worth of work and a trip to our parts room for hairpins, she's up and running again. Sweet!!!!

I need to buy that guy a case of beer. This not only saved me money, but it'll make servicing by Brozz SO much easier.

Old 03-31-2017, 03:23 PM   #67

I have the same one just got it.

Old 03-31-2017, 03:38 PM   #68

I have the same unit... of course it's branded diffrent out here..
i put a piece of 18mm ply on it as the arms are to wide for some
bikes being a atv lift...

77 Montesa Cota 348 MRR "Malcom Rathnell Replica"...

Current resto projects..
81 Honda CT110...
80 Kawasaki KL250A1...

11 Husaburg TE125 enduro... "sold" along with another 31...
Lifan 125 Pitbike.. "stolen" ...

KIWI BIKER FORUM...... http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/content.php

All the best offroad rides in NZ...
http://www.remotemoto.com/

E-mail... xtpete1@gmail.com

Old 04-01-2017, 05:07 PM   #69

Patiently waiting for more fun stuff to arrive.....

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 04-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #70

BW .... if you get a chance would you write some reviews for your purchases ...Im anxious to see/here about the cell phone carrier... Im using a cheapo from Ebay- no real complaints but thinking of upgrading. http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=124

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song

Old 04-02-2017, 12:02 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl096 View Post
BW .... if you get a chance would you write some reviews for your purchases ...Im anxious to see/here about the cell phone carrier... Im using a cheapo from Ebay- no real complaints but thinking of upgrading. http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=124
Will do, dpl. The cell phone holder I ordered came recommended by the guy who gave me his old jack. He has it on his Harley

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......

Old 04-02-2017, 08:18 PM   #72

Just got the notification...my volt meter and USB charger unit will be here before Tuesday. SWEET!!!!!

Old 04-04-2017, 08:35 PM   #73

So yesterday, I installed my phone mount, bought a gps speedo app for verifying actual MPH versus indicated, got a convenient and secure mounting location for my voltmeter and charger last night, bought a rugged-ass cable lock and a nice cover for the Grean Meanie to sleep peacefully when she's not getting ridden or modded.......

While at work today, I extended the harness that comes with the voltmeter to reach the battery box, and brought home a standard Bosche relay so I can wire it so that it runs on "switched power".....now I just have to track down some switched power to operate my relays, and I can finish that little project. (And get a head start on the other off-road lighting)

Brought home my feeler gauges for doing bike valves,

And I got a SWEET little DC tire compressor on clearance from Walmart for $4.00! I plan on cutting the cigarette plug off the end and putting a WeatherPac connection on it. Then, I'll put a WeatherPac connection on the original plug, and run a "whip" off the battery so I can just plug it in when necessary

And, during dinner tonight I bought two NGKs and a high output headlight bulb for her to match the 6" bar lights already in the mail. This bike will make DAYlight when I click on the high beams

Old 04-04-2017, 09:17 PM   #74

I think I have the same motorcycle cover.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:25 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
I think I have the same motorcycle cover.
Walmart, $20