Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 12:59 PM   #1

new bike

Just bought my niebors down the street lifan? (not sure but looks just like the brand is travelon). Cahnge the seat (thank for ideas guys) adjusted the carb needle thing idles great and warms up better (thank guys for the info) Now I want a new one, that one I bought was 150 and will be great for my wife. What is the better bike Lifan or Viva? I like the color rims that come with the Viva but if the bike is lacking to the Lifan I could care less about the rims if it sucks. thax for any help.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:34 PM   #2

With the viva you don't always get the colored rims so beware if that is why you like it. However we have two vivas here in hawaii and so far they have been very good bikes, we did change the sprocket size but that is about it. We had one broken air filter but they sent a new one right away and they were there with tech help and MSO and bill of sale came as promised. I haven't seen a Lifan other than in pictures so I really can't compare. Hope this Helps. Have fun and enjoy.

Old 02-08-2007, 01:35 PM   #3

I forgot to mention we have 1000 km on the bikes right now and have done both outback riding and highway riding.