Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2007, 10:12 PM   #1

GALATA MOTORSPORTS / RABBIT SCOOTERS (my update pg 4)

They have "stolen" images of various users bikes here to use in thier ebay ad's and on thier rabbitscooters site. I personaly didn't care too much that my image was used, it was just one of the strikes... The lying begins already where they state in thier ad " We took all the pictures ourselves from the actual product shown.". If they cannot be honest about something as simple as this, how can you trust them with a bike purchase?

They are also ripping of peoples reviews of american lifan products, the gy's and the sportbike. They ripped them off the american lifan section on http://powersportsnetwork.com/ and represented them as thier own. These reviews are actually for american products, not these bikes, and for american lifan dealers.

I contacted them and asked them to remove my image (of not only my bike, but me on my bike) and review for a different product that they posted, and I recieved a very rude reply from them.

EDIT: Update on my experiences with them on page 4, apparently it was "one of their employee's" who I was dealing with here and who ripped off the images, it has been straightened out, and Brian apologized.