Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2017, 07:05 AM   #1

Thumbs Up HAWK 250 Registering in Nj

I am looking into getting a Hawk 250. IVE Heard they are legal to register in NJ There's a member by the handle of CHUCK. I was wondering if anyone knows him or can contact him to contact me. I just wanted to see what he did to register in NJ. I have heard that some people have had issues in NJ. I've gone on the DMV SIght. But wasn't very helpful. My next step is going to the DMV personally. But if anyone has n e info or just quick info in all ears. Thank you

Old 06-22-2017, 06:08 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc3055 View Post
I am looking into getting a Hawk 250. IVE Heard they are legal to register in NJ There's a member by the handle of CHUCK. I was wondering if anyone knows him or can contact him to contact me. I just wanted to see what he did to register in NJ. I have heard that some people have had issues in NJ. I've gone on the DMV SIght. But wasn't very helpful. My next step is going to the DMV personally. But if anyone has n e info or just quick info in all ears. Thank you
Hey this is Chuck,as long as you have the Mco and bill of sale you should not have a problem registering it.i went to Jersey city location,they are very flexible down there.

Old 06-27-2017, 04:42 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
Hey this is Chuck,as long as you have the Mco and bill of sale you should not have a problem registering it.i went to Jersey city location,they are very flexible down there.
Hey thanks chuck. I live in Bayonne and was just wondering. Jack is literally not that far. I will have to go and check it out. Thank you I will soon be purchasing the HAWK very soon.