Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2018, 02:55 PM   #1

New ATV lost during shipping?

Anyone else ever went through this situation? Ordered a coolster from txpowersports, UPS picked it up and it has not been heard from since. UPS rep says it cannot be found, and they will investigate and get back to me. How does this usually pan out? txpowersports also will call UPS and get back to me. Have heard nothing from either.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:11 PM   #2

I would call UPS, and ask what is needed to be done to fill out a claim to be issued a refund. I want to say that TXpowersports would refund you,and UPS would refund them. You can also advise the credit card company, I'm sure they will be helpfull. In the past when I have had issues the credit card companies are pretty good on getting these types of situations taken care of.

Douglass

Old 10-10-2018, 07:36 PM   #3

Shipped another atv to me

After 3 days, txpowersports shipped another atv out to me. Hopefully it will arrive. If this ever happens to you, bother the shipper about it as soon as you hear the trucking company say it is lost in the system. Let the atv store know that you are going to contact your credit card company to help recover the cost of the product, and it seems to help speed things up a tad. Don't expect anything extra like rush shipping, because they won't do it.

Old 10-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #4

Any chance you might get two at your door ?

Old 10-10-2018, 08:28 PM   #5

shipping

usually only the shipper can get answers from the shipper... how do they vouch for you... the receiver.. I have shipped a lot of stuff and bought stuff as well... they say the shipper has to put the claim in.. and ask where the order is,,, they usually find it ,... good that they shipped you another one.... did they not give you the tracking number to follow it as well????