Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2014, 10:54 AM   #871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbullmoto View Post
Apologies for the English, I use Google translator.
The translator is working well for you, and I understand what you are saying. Thanks for joining us.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 11-24-2014, 11:22 AM   #872

Quote:
I have a problem with translations an audio (voice) from English to the Russian on this video:

If it is not inconvenient for you, help me, please, to write what feature of the engine work about which they say from 1:30 to 2:22?
Here's what I heard:

Quote:
The principle is very simple. We inject water vapour into the engine. This allows us to regulate our fuel consumption. We use just the right amount of fuel, so we use less and reduce pollution.

This system can be used in cars. Farmers also use it in tractors. It can be used, for example, in portable generators to save energy.

The humid air exits the water tank and goes straight into the reactor. That reactor is close to the exhaust pipe, so that it heats up and creates the Hydrogen. This goes straight into the engine through the carburetor.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer

Old 11-24-2014, 11:24 AM   #873

Pitbull, the reason you had trouble with the audio translator is that the gentleman is speaking French, and there is a lady who is translating to English over his voice. That is too difficult for a software translator to work with.

Old 11-24-2014, 12:37 PM   #874

Quote:
Thank you!
You're welcome. Here is a closeup view of the left side of the engine in the Gas Gas motorcycle. You can see the ZS177MM marking on the crankcase.

Here is a photograph of the Zongshen ZS177MM engine for comparison.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Last edited by SpudRider; 11-27-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Old 11-24-2014, 12:41 PM   #875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
The translator is working well for you, and I understand what you are saying. Thanks for joining us.
X2 on both points.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894

Old 11-24-2014, 02:25 PM   #876

Just put my deposit down on a Red RX-3! Had to go with color I haven't had on a bike. Had an Orange & Blue one already and I hear ther red ones will fall down less

Also new posts on the CSC blog, out riding the Cyclone with the ADV Moto and Pulse guys. I'd be interested in hearing their opinions and even more telling any of them on the order list

Old 11-24-2014, 02:42 PM   #877

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3banger View Post
Yes 3banger is in reference to an engine preference; but you missed the most iconic three bangers of the recent decades, Triumph!
I'm quite embarrassed.

Old 11-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #878

Quote:
Just put my deposit down on a Red RX-3! Had to go with color I haven't had on a bike. Had an Orange & Blue one already and I hear ther red ones will fall down less
An important safety tip that I hadn't considered!

Old 11-24-2014, 02:45 PM   #879

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
You're welcome. Here is a closeup view of the right side of the engine in the Can Can motorcycle. You can see the ZS177MM marking on the cylinder.

That's really cool! I'd be re-routing that clutch cable, both for the vent hose and to get away from the exhaust header.

Old 11-24-2014, 02:47 PM   #880

BTW, I love how tight the motor is in that Gas Gas frame; they don't use mounting plates for the engine.

Old 11-24-2014, 03:22 PM   #881

Quote:

Also new posts on the CSC blog, out riding the Cyclone with the ADV Moto and Pulse guys. I'd be interested in hearing their opinions and even more telling any of them on the order list
Good for you.

I must be doing something wrong. I drop my red bikes all the time.

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Old 11-24-2014, 03:31 PM   #882

Quote:

I would love to read the reviews from ADV Moto and ADV Pulse. I wonder how long it will take them to post?

2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Old 11-25-2014, 12:26 AM   #883

Quote:
Then I am happy.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:33 AM   #884

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
You're welcome. Here is a closeup view of the right side of the engine in the Can Can motorcycle. You can see the ZS177MM marking on the cylinder.

Here is a photograph of the Zongshen ZS177MM engine for comparison.

This photo number was crucial!

Old 11-25-2014, 12:36 AM   #885

Quote:
BTW, I love how tight the motor is in that Gas Gas frame; they don't use mounting plates for the engine.
Do not use the silent blocks? Most likely because of the excellent balancing of the motor.