ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic/General Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   What did you BUY today? (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16465)

GronkFries 06-17-2019 03:34 PM

Another batch of this to finish the plastics on my CBR1000F. Plastifix - It really does work!

https://www.polyvance.com/images/products/2501-2.2.jpg

wheelbender6 06-24-2019 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I haven't picked out a replacement yet, but I think I may need a new truck tire.
Attachment 17451

JerryHawk250 06-25-2019 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New front brakes pads and waterproof connectors for the Hawk. $15 Dual Run Capacitor for the Home AC. Jack wad AC guy told me I needed a whole new system. >:( NOT!!!
A can of black spray paint to black out my wind shield. Now I can see my LED gauge in the direct sun. No more glare on the cluster. :tup:

JerryHawk250 06-25-2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelbender6 (Post 312879)
I haven't picked out a replacement yet, but I think I may need a new truck tire.
Attachment 17451

Yep, she a goner. I have two of those for the camper.

cheesy 06-25-2019 09:04 AM

After my experience filling the tank of the Ural with a jerry can, I snagged a pair of folding silicone funnels from Amazon for nine bucks.

Weldangrind 06-26-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 (Post 312911)
$15 Dual Run Capacitor for the Home AC.

Did that resolve the AC issue?

JerryHawk250 06-26-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weldangrind (Post 313014)
Did that resolve the AC issue?

Sure did. :tup:I wished I would of checked that when it stopped working at the end of last summer. It's been in the mid 90's the past few weeks with a heat index in the triple digits and the window units were not keeping the house cool enough so figured I check it one more time. When I relised the fan on the outside unit wasn't kicking on the first thing came to mind with the compactor. When I opened it up I saw it was all swollen. Looked up the size on Amazon and ordered one for $14.42. The Ac supply house wanted $45-$55 for the same Capacitor.

NzBrakelathes 06-26-2019 03:51 PM

Was in the USA and Canada last week
Picked me up some cheese n peanuts that I dragged back to china

Yummy!

Wild Dog 06-26-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes (Post 313050)

Yummy!

How awful is the cheese in china??? I can withstand a lot of things, but not having cheese, pasta and pizza is like the worst. It's the italian blood in my....

Darkrider 06-26-2019 04:25 PM

18.5 lbs of beef to process into Jerky.

Azhule 06-27-2019 04:05 PM

A few more cans of Electrical Parts/Contact Cleaner to hold me over until I can save up enough $$ for an "Air/Oil Separator" for my XT... just want to say thank you EPA for sending all that crap back to my engine, MAP sensor, and intake valves (hard for most GDI/DIT engines to clean intake valves when no gas is sprayed near them)... but we do get to see more bears and foxes with the EPA around :lol:

:ohno:

I don't think they took into account the nasty chemicals the Dealerships and I have to use every 10 to 15k miles just to clean up those dirty engine parts :hehe:

Oh well... my car had a really nice smoke show the other day, I had to of killed several thousand mosquitoes all while angering a few police and fire marshals as I passed by with black/carbon filled smoke billowing out the dual exhaust :lmao: it was like a "Smoke Screen" from a spy movie, thick smoke taking up 4+ lanes width of traffic and going for miles behind the car in question.

Good news is the XT is back to getting 26 to 30+ mpg (just shy of 35 mpg is my record), starting and idling properly, hits 22 pounds of boost like it should (mods, mods, and more mods!), with no hesitations or bucking while driving :tup:

Bad news is the next scheduled cleaning is already in 10,000* miles and counting :wtf:

* Tried to extend that interval this time round, but the car started acting out shortly after that 10k miles hit :hehe:

dpl096 06-27-2019 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 313117)
A few more cans of Electrical Parts/Contact Cleaner to hold me over until I can save up enough $$ for an "Air/Oil Separator" for my XT... just want to say thank you EPA for sending all that crap back to my engine, MAP sensor, and intake valves (hard for most GDI/DIT engines to clean intake valves when no gas is sprayed near them)... but we do get to see more bears and foxes with the EPA around :lol:

:ohno:

I don't think they took into account the nasty chemicals the Dealerships and I have to use every 10 to 15k miles just to clean up those dirty engine parts :hehe:

Oh well... my car had a really nice smoke show the other day, I had to of killed several thousand mosquitoes all while angering a few police and fire marshals as I passed by with black/carbon filled smoke billowing out the dual exhaust :lmao: it was like a "Smoke Screen" from a spy movie, thick smoke taking up 4+ lanes width of traffic and going for miles behind the car in question.

Good news is the XT is back to getting 26 to 30+ mpg (just shy of 35 mpg is my record), starting and idling properly, hits 22 pounds of boost like it should (mods, mods, and more mods!), with no hesitations or bucking while driving :tup:

Bad news is the next scheduled cleaning is already in 10,000* miles and counting :wtf:

* Tried to extend that interval this time round, but the car started acting out shortly after that 10k miles hit :hehe:

That's your government helping you. Red or blue don't mean shit. They're all dumb asses.

JerryHawk250 06-28-2019 11:14 AM

Ordered the last fork brace in stock from Amazon for the Hawk. I've been wanting one for a while but seem to be out of stock every time I looked. Not this time. :yay:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Darkrider 06-29-2019 12:16 AM

a "Vintage" style LED bulb to try out some lighting ideas in my office/studio.

wedooit 07-06-2019 11:57 AM

canada eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NzBrakelathes (Post 313050)

Yummy!

cold Canadian beer, and bloody caesars !!!! and the term "sociable"!!!! yup boy howdy