ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dual Sport/Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   DB-03-200 aka BS200GY-9 (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16168)

Azhule 03-25-2016 01:17 PM

DB-03-200 aka BS200GY-9

It shipped! It finally shipped!!!

BS200GY-9 aka "WILL 200" (aka Roketa BD-03-200, aka Bashan MotoMax200, aka... :lmao:)

Well, I was patient and waited a long week before emailing on an update from 360PowerSports, turns out it was delivered to the shipping company in Dallas late yesterday and he forgot to email and update the website today... things happen... I'm just glad I asked the Mrs. to check up on it :ohno:

:clap:

Should be in CO ready for Deliver the 29th :yay: ... with my luck lately it will get delivered after the 1st, and it will be an "unassembled" floor model just tossed in some random boxed :lol:

Think I will receive an Orange one based on the emails we received, but we'll see :D

That's all for now :yay:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total Miles : ~2,000+ miles

Cost of bike and (approximate) cost of mods:

BS200GY-9 - $1,274 .... Broken/Missing Parts refund... $300...
total cost of bike - $974

110 decibel horn - $
194/T10 Connectors - $3
194/T10 LEDs - $23
Auto Reset Fuses - $
Brake Lines Front and Rear - $13
Chain - $18.00
Custom Bash/Skid Plate - $8 to make a near indestructible Bash/Skid Plate
Custom Chain Slider - $5 for 4 near indestructible Slider
Custom Dash - $ :yay: $
Custom Hydraulic Clutch - $$$
"Denso Upgrades" - $ :p $
Dielectric Grease - $4
DOT4 Brake Fluid - $4
Exhaust Header Gasket - $5
FMF TBC2 Muffler - $128
Fork Oil - $9
Fuel Filter - $6
Fuel Line - $3
Gel Threadlocker - $5
JTR269.39 - $16
JTR269.43 - $18
Lithium Ion Battery - $73
Main Jet kit - $11
Muffler Hardware - $15
New Rear Brake Light - $8
Pilot Jet kit - $11
PCV Valve - $3
Relays (headlight, horn) - $
Rotella T6 from the second I got it - $17 (one gallon is ~3 oil changes with plenty of Top Off Oil)
'Rust Prevention' - $12
UNI Pod Filters - $28
Upgraded Nuts/Bolts/Hardware - $20
'Vacuum Hose - $3
VM26 Carb - $30
Water Proof Grease - $2.50
Wires/Pins/Connectors - $20
Wheel Bearings Front and Rear (ceramic) - $$$$

Total Cost : ~$1,506.50 + :yay: + :p + $$$ + $$$$

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current MPG :
~83.288 miles per gallon , 152km on 1.134 gallons of fuel
~74.671 miles per gallon , 140km on 1.165 gallons of fuel (lots of off road and top speed runs)
~78.305 miles per gallon , 89.6km on 0.711 gallons of fuel
~81.877 miles per gallon , 50.6 miles on 0.618 gallons of fuel
~83.094 miles per gallon , 63.9 miles on 0.769 gallons of fuel
~98.829 miles per gallon , 109.7 miles on 1.110 gallons of fuel (just cruising 35 to 55 mph max speed)
~53 miles per gallon , ~97 miles on ~1.8 gallons of fuel (55 - 75+ miles per hour fighting the wind and hills the entire way)
~103.409 miles per gallon , 54.6 miles on 0.528 gallons of fuel
~109.879 miles per gallon , 109.0 miles on 0.992 gallons of fuel

Current Confirmed Top Speed : 82.6 miles per hour with a 17t Front 39t Rear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riding Altitude : 6,000 to 12,000+ feet above sea level

----- Carb Settings that seem to work -----

Mikuni VM26 clone (aftermarket) Carb Settings : 4th clip "rich" on the Needle, 107.5 main (Mikuni), 17.5 pilot (Mikuni), ~2.5 turns out on Pilot Adjustment Screw

Keihin PZ30 (stock) Carb is junk... needle is tapered funny and non adjustable, the pilot jet is the "odd ball" and I can't find a jet... just toss it into the trash right away if you feel like saving time and many headaches trying to get your bike to run right

Keihin/OKO PWK 28 clone (aftermarket) Carb Settings : ??? On order ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mods: Stock Exhaust Header minus the rear Catalytic Converter, grind down the horrible header weld, Honda OE Copper Crush Exhaust Header Gasket, most other 'emissions junk' removed (still has the 'EGG' restriction), a FMF Turbine Core 2 Universal Muffler, Denso Iridium Spark Plug and Denso C.O.P. upgrade, a "Mikuni VM26" tuned for my Altitude and Mods, K&N 1/4" Fuel Filter, a "Tuned Intake" with a UNI 43mm Filter for the Mikuni, Crankcase PCV off a car and I use Maxima Foam Filter Treatment as my (foam) air filter oil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weight Removed from Bike : Air Box, annoying and useless Alarm, Stock Battery for a Lithium, Stock Dash for a Trail Tech, Air/Smog Pump Emissions System and the rear Catalytic Converter, Exhaust Muffler, and other Miscellaneous/Useless Crap/Plastics...

Weight Removed = ~18 lbs of fat removed so far

Total Weight = ~258 lbs
Weight Front = ~117 lbs
Weight Rear = ~141 lbs

It's turning into a decent little dual sport motorcycle :tup: ... just don't buy from 360 Power Sports, TxPower Sports, or the dozens of others owned by the same douche ("Manny")

SpudRider 03-25-2016 01:27 PM

:tup:

2LZ 03-25-2016 03:37 PM

Excellent news! Ooooooooooo....we love new and shiny things! Pics!

BlackBike 03-26-2016 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 208823)
It shipped! It finally shipped!!!

BS200GY-9 aka "WILL 200" (aka Roketa BD-03-200, aka Bashan MotoMax200, aka... :lmao:)

Well, I was patient and waited a long week before emailing on an update from 360PowerSports, turns out it was delivered to the shipping company in Dallas late yesterday and he forgot to email and update the website today... things happen... I'm just glad I asked the Mrs. to check up on it :ohno:

:clap:

Should be in CO ready for Deliver the 29th :yay: ... with my luck lately it will get delivered after the 1st, and it will be an "unassembled" floor model just tossed in some random boxed :lol:

Think I will receive an Orange one based on the emails we received, but we'll see :D

That's all for now :yay:

All this sscrewed up nomenclature. I can't figure it. In addition to the names on my signature line for my bike, on my invoice they went ahead and also called it an Apollo 250 Enduro. What tha! I finally got my title this week , This is the kind of stuff I worry that they won't accept when I apply for the plates next week. :crazy: . I am convinced they are doing this for some nefarious reason.

BlackBike 03-26-2016 02:02 AM

Azh, looking forward to your will 200. A little different bike with its double frame design deal. Kinda like that frame on that rx3 i think. duel disks too and says adjustable rear suspension! Nice. Looks like it's got a Lifan motor :tup:

Oh yeah it does say motomax on side covers too:lmao:

Azhule 04-01-2016 05:23 PM

Motorcycle just arrived...

I wouldn't recommend ordering from 360PowerSports... they shipped me one of their floor models just slapped on a palate with wire straps... it had a ATA110 box poorly plastic wrapped around the bike, it was also just sitting on the forks (front wheel removed), brake caliper, and wheel/speedo assembly... plastic are all faded, covered in dust/dirt/oils and also scratched, probably been sitting in the sun for 5+ years, a few pieces are broken... brake light housing/plastic is broken, I can just grab and remove the clear piece... it has 4 miles on it and they didn't even change the oil or check the freaking valve clearances... battery was hooked up and dead... they decided to leave the keys in the "ON" position with the headlights on...

All I can say right now is laugh a bit (cause I kind of seen it coming...) and say... "What a bunch of jerks".

I will have to call/email/and possibly fill out a PayPal/Credit Card claim... I doubt they will replace everything that is wrong with their shipment... as they claimed they "are already losing $ on this shipment"...

SpudRider 04-01-2016 05:41 PM

I'm sorry to hear the bad news. :ohno:

Nevertheless, I wish to thank you for reporting this example of horrendous customer service. Your report will warn others in the future.

Ron B 04-01-2016 06:03 PM

Ouch!! :cry:

Azhule 04-02-2016 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is how they ship you a Floor Model... :ohno:

Azhule 04-02-2016 12:07 PM

On to other news with the WILL200 , it's up and running :D

"Fixed" the battery by hooking it up to my expensive "6 Stage Battery Tender" and it eventually went into Desulfate mode for several hours.

Pulled the air/exhaust emissions nonsense from the engine/carb and air box for a few reasons*, main one being to make room for my Denso Coil on Plug Ignition upgrade ;) , even with the factory China spark plug the bike is now running excellent. Did a test and I tried starting the bike with all Stock Parts Ignition Parts vs a Denso C.O.P. and stock plug, getting an Iridium Plug in the mail today so that will be fun to see if anymore changes happen.

*Second reason being I am looking into getting an aftermarket exhaust system and I don't have any emissions testing in the state I plan on registering it in anyway.

SeerAtlas 04-02-2016 02:59 PM

great luck. ! some of these china bikes are tough! I have a little Hanya thats about 8 years old,abused from day one and stillwon't give up the ghost. I think you have to beat em to death with a stick!:}

BlackBike 04-02-2016 06:37 PM

Sounds like it's cheaper to keep her? I know you will have it tip top in no time.

Azhule 04-02-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 209987)
I know you will have it tip top in no time.

Other than running lean on the stock Carburetor it already runs great, I put about 18km on it putsin around today, she died a few times but after I adjusted the Idle properly (when the bike was nice and HOT) and also cut out that cheap 10a Glass Fuse out and wired in a 10a ATC/ATO style fuse (just used some extra wire and a couple Female Connectors/Heat shrink)...

Bike no longer cuts out while coasting or at idle, lights are brighter now too.

Max speed I dare take her up to without a tach was 50mph, currently installing a Tachometer "now" (I'm off to pick up some more wire, then I can finish the installation :lol:).

2LZ 04-03-2016 11:17 AM

Pics? What makes the WILL 200 different? I think someone said something about seat height?

Azhule 04-03-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 210088)
Pics? What makes the WILL 200 different? I think someone said something about seat height?

Just measured the Seat Height, I just properly set the Fork Height the day I received it.

Seat Height is a hair shy of 31 inches :tup: almost perfect height for the Mrs.
It has a "different Frame design"
197cc Counterbalanced 'Lifan' engine
Hydraulic Brakes front and rear
Was supposed to come with USD Forks and adjustable rear shock... but it clearly didn't... yet another lie told by "Manny"

Those are the only things I can tell that makes the 'WILL200' different

Azhule 04-03-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 210088)
Pics?

Let me know what you want to see, right now I have several pics of how sad the bike looks after sitting in the Texas sun for several years :lmao:

If you want a pics and discripsions of any of my 'mods', I will gladly post up on those*

*How I got rid of the crappy Glass Fuse(s) and installed ATC/ATO Fuse(s) in its place
*How I upgraded to my "Super Secret" Denso Coil on Plug and Iridium Spark Plug
*How I upgraded the "running/daylight headlight" to a lower watt but 4 times as bright LED
*How I fixed the Horn/Other Wiring Issues
*How I removed the "Emissions Crap"
*How I installed a Tachometer and set the Idle Speed on the stock "Keihin" Carb
*How I "magically fixed" a sulfated and dead battery by installing a "Battery Tender and Wires"
*How I use Casium to "compress" pictures without the loss of quality
*How I use Batch Purifier to remove any hidden "meta/GPS data" off of cell phone pics

List goes on and on, just let me know what to post pics of and I will when I find the time... I don't have any "online photo storage" places so I try to post up relevant pics (web service/storing GB of data on forums gets spendy quick :D)

BlackBike 04-03-2016 10:19 PM

How you : Jumped the snake river canyon? no wait , spud or somebody already tried that.

Azhule 04-04-2016 11:54 AM

Checked all the stamps/stickers on the motorcycle and it was:

'Manufactured and assembled' by 'Chongqing Astronautic Bashan' in 2013, so it has only been collecting Texas scratches, sun rays, and dust for 2 - 3 or so years :lmao:

Heading out to pick up more Wire Connectors (spade and bullet) so I can finish cleaning up a few wiring issues on the bike... another big "Thank you" goes out to 360PowerSports for a wonderful "Ready to ride floor model"... ever heard of making sure all the Pins and Connectors are Straight and not touching other live wires?!? I don't think they have considering I already found and had to fix several, they also never heard of "Dielectric grease" :doh:

2LZ 04-04-2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 210212)
they also never heard of "Dielectric grease" :doh:

Not surprising. Wait till you see the stock oil and fork fluid.....

Azhule 04-04-2016 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 210220)
Not surprising. Wait till you see the stock oil and fork fluid.....

Already seen and changed those minutes after I signed for the bike :lol: Engine/Transmission Oil was clear and flowed like water, smelled horrible too (worse than 75w90 Gear Oil)... Fork and Shock Oil was almost as black as used diesel oil... extremely gross looking and smelling :wtf: ...

Again... the motorcycle they shipped me was one of their "Ready To Ride, 100% Assembled by Professionals" model :lmao: ... I've seen better and more professional workmanship from "sweatshops" that only employ 4 year olds :p

Azhule 04-06-2016 12:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
While waiting for some 2.8mm connectors to be delivered today to see if I fixed the "Won't shut off" problem... I got bored really quick and decided to order a Mikuni (clone) Carburetor for $30 and also one of those all metal intakes to attach everything a little more safely to the engine :) both should be here around the 12th according to the pre-order estimates :clap:

Pic is of the stock spark plug with a Denso C.O.P. Ignition just after my initial 18km ride to see how everything runs, it looks 'decent' on the stock carb tune but I'm still used to having (more) adjustments on my carbs :hehe:

Azhule 04-06-2016 07:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Amazon and UPS to the rescue!

2.8mm Spade Connectors to fix the 2 wires on my Ignition Switch.

Here's a few links for anyone needing to fix some of your wire harness issues (I measure the Male connectors Width to find out I needed these) :tup:

2.8mm Female Connector*

http://www.amazon.com/Uxcell-a120910...dp/B00ACD9SQ2/

*I ordered the ones shipped and sold from Amazon, they are 100% compatible with my stock Ignition Switch Wire Harness, they lock in place and everything :clap:

Azhule 04-07-2016 12:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
A few more things fixed today :tup:

Got the rear brake switch re-wired that also has a properly routed and the right form of insulation from the heat from the exhaust, I used 'Self Fusing Tape' for this task, can handle temps upwards of 500+ degrees depending on the brand you get ;)

I also routed the battery tender wired the best way I could... has easy access right under the brake/tail light plastic :hehe:

Azhule 04-11-2016 10:30 PM

Can someone point me in the right direction to what everything does on the Mikuni VM26 Clone? I got the VM26 carb installed on the bike and I see half a dozen screws that look like they might do some kind of adjustment and I don't want to mess anything up.

Need to know where the Idle Speed, Air, etc. adjustments are :)

I would also need some pics with circles/pointing/descriptions preferably, I learn better with pictures/visuals over just words ;)

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...2F3727.jpg&f=1

Weldangrind 04-12-2016 01:11 AM

There are only two adjustment screws. Flip that carb over, and you'll see the idle screw. The screw on the underside near the outlet is the pilot mixture screw. The bowl has a small relief to accommodate it.

Azhule 04-12-2016 01:09 PM

Perfect info! Thanks for the help Weld! So simple, no need for pics this time :)

Got the mixture screw set to 1.5 turns (in between the 2 "extremes" where the engine changes). Idle is set to "just about right" (I removed and haven't re-installed the tachometer, just went by ear).

Engine pulls all the way through the rev range now :tup: , no flat spots, no hesitation, just roars all the way to the top! Best $30 I have spent in a while.

Have to wait for an actual 'ride report', I installed a 39t rear sprocket today and still haven't had the chance to cut 4 links off the chain :lol: ... I might put the stock 56t back on just to get a test ride in... as I lost/misplaced my old chain cutter... and if I remember right :hmm:, it wasn't even big enough for a Motorcycle chain anyways... I bought it for a few Mountain Bikes I was fixing up several years back :hmm:

If my maths is correct, a 17t front and 39t rear sprocket should give me an acceptable cruise speed/rpm range, with a 'theoretical max speed' of 95+/- mph... I just hope the little 200cc engine has enough 'Ooomph' to pull that 'tall' of gearing at my altitude :hehe:

lee47512 04-12-2016 01:20 PM

It runs better with your p26 carb? Mine isn't running rough but I have a p27 on my old 200 been thinking about switching it's adjustable.

Azhule 04-12-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee47512 (Post 211475)
It runs better with your VM26 carb? Mine isn't running rough but I have a p27 on my old 200 been thinking about switching it's adjustable.

I still haven't had the chance to ride the bike (swapped rear sprocket, chain is toooo long still), but the engine sounds/runs MUCH better with the new carb, a twist of the throttle and the bike will actually rev out now! It turned it into a new machine!

Before with the stock carb it would take it's time, cough, sputter, hesitate, maybe stop to have a smoke break to think if it really wanted to do what I asked... only then would slowly make it's way up the rev range... it never liked anything over 3/4 throttle and full throttle would sometimes fall on it's face but it would always slow you down in the long run :tdown: :lmao:

I will have to pull apart the stock 'K' branded carb* to see why the bike ran the way it did, but even at my altitude (about 6k feet) the motorcycle didn't run right at all, had 'no power' (compared to the VM26 clone) at any throttle/rpm position and would bog out at several spots above 1/2, 3/4, and Full throttle... I was able to get it to start/idle/ride right away cold without choke... that was about the only 'good thing' about the stock carb.

*I would have to cut the stock carb open (one of those "sealed screw" carbs) to find out why it was running crappy even at my high altitude, but I doubt I will actually spend the time on it with the way it's running on the Mikuni clone :D

I still need to play a bit more with the 'Mikuni VM26' (clone) to get similar "cold start up" results (I'm almost there), but I may need to play with the jetting or the exhaust to get the final results I'm looking for, either way it will be fun getting this bike running 'just right' for the Mrs.

I will say the VM26 I received is jetted almost perfectly for the 197cc engine and my current modifications... the problem I had was it had the 2 adjustment screws almost fully closed from the factory :doh: (Thanks again Weld for helping me find the right screws to turn :yay:). I'm guessing it came with the standard 100/20 jetting setup but I won't know until I take it apart for inspection :lol:

The place I ordered it from doesn't have any stock currently (link of seller below), but they ship from the USA and it was only $29.95 delivered. I can and will personally recommend this seller to any China bike family member :tup:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/motopartssuperstore

I forgot to check on what sized jets it came with, but I figured most people who buy bigger jets are

1) at lower elevations than I am
2) also jetting for the 229cc engine, not the smaller 197cc engine

sooooo I just slapped it on and started adjusting (when I knew how to on these carbs) :lmao:

Weldangrind 04-13-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 211484)
(Thanks again Weld for helping me find the right screws to turn :yay:).

I forgot to check on what sized jets it came with, but I figured most people who buy bigger jets are

1) at lower elevations than I am
2) also jetting for the 229cc engine, not the smaller 197cc engine

You're welcome.

The third option is that others with 200cc bikes (like me) might have performed intake and muffler mods to make the engine breathe better. More air needs more fuel.

Azhule 04-13-2016 04:13 PM

Forgot to mention, the Rear Sprocket is the standard "JTR269" found on most Chinese/Honda Clone Motorcycles :tup:

Stopped by Home Depot, Harbor Freight, and Costco today to pic up random motorcycle things...

"Ring Cotter" Pins picked up from Home Depot (search for "Ring Cotter" or "Ring Cotter Pins" to see if your local store caries them, cost under 80 cents each), these things are sweeeeet! Use them to keep your axle nuts from backing out (they don't apply for my BS200GY-9, got them for the KLR650), they are strong, re-usable, and extremely easy to use... no more futsin with those regular Cotter Pins that always rust in place, take 20 minutes, and several new curse words to remove ;)

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...7e1cdc.jpg&f=1

Stopped by the always China Bike friendly, Harbor Freight and picked up a "Heavy Duty" Chain Breaker. It ended up needing 4 links removed from the chain to get it to 'fit' around the 39t rear sprocket :) Still haven't gone for a ride yet as I have a few things to put back on and tighten still before I go for a cruise.

Costco had 3 gallon pack of 15w40 Delo ISOSYN for a decent price after 'instant coupon' so I decided to pick up a pack while I was in town.

Can't wait to see how the bike cruises with the new JTR269.39 sprocket and VM26 carburetor, should be a fun time :hehe:

Azhule 04-13-2016 08:38 PM

Just got back from a ride, I will need to mess with the jetting a little bit. Power, acceleration and everything is better compared to the stock carb, but it is still lean from what I can feel while riding and pulling on the throttle :) Already ordered a pack of main jets (assortment of 10), from the feel of things I'm thinking it will need a jump up to 110... but :shrug: yet :lol:

17t front 39t rear is going to be a wonderful gearing for the type of riding I expect to be doing with the bike, I was able to hit just over 60 mph during my ride, but I will admit I was going down hill with the wind to my back :p

Currently have just under 70km on the bike, sooo I decided to do it's second oil change while I had the bike nice and HOT after my little 35km loop to get the carb dialed in as best I could :D , also cleaned out the "Oil Screen" because I got bored :clap:

2LZ 04-13-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 211740)
I'm thinking it will need a jump up to 110... but :shrug: yet :lol:

My VM26 came jetted lean. Had a 100 main and a 20(?) I think for the pilot. I'm curious to see how the 110 main does in yours.

Weldangrind 04-14-2016 12:42 AM

With only 70km on the bike, give it some time. Once it breaks in, it'll behave differently. Not saying you shouldn't rejet, just saying take it easy.

Azhule 04-14-2016 08:17 AM

I have always taken it easy for the first few thousand miles on every new engine/transmission I have ever owned, and this China Bike is no different :)

I'm going nice and easy on the bike IMO. I have been "short shifting" to keep RPMs low, never cruising at a single speed and RPM range, I use Gravity and Wind to help go faster instead of using 'Heavy/Full Throttle', etc.

That's how pops taught me to 'Take it easy' during the break in period ;)

*Edit to say*

I have done extremely short bursts of 3/4 and full throttle, but only to find out what kind of tuning needs to be done to the carburetor, I'm still going really easy on the bike even though it looks as if I'm abusing it the way I write and try to explain my experience, the words and 'story' my brain is trying to tell never makes it down to my typing fingers, it always ends up just a mass of gibberish that everyone has to translate and fill in some blanks :lmao:

BlackBike 04-14-2016 12:38 PM

Taking it easy... As this interview is being carried out , there is mrs. Azule in the background doing front wheel stands and wheelies, high speed runs, and jumping ravines. :hehe:

Azhule 04-14-2016 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 211816)
Taking it easy... As this interview is being carried out , there is mrs. Azhule in the background doing front wheel stands and wheelies, high speed runs, and jumping ravines. :hehe:

I have to remember not to read your posts while drinking Tea :lmao:

BlackBike 04-14-2016 07:23 PM

Hehehe...

Azhule 04-14-2016 09:34 PM

Mrs. tried her first time ever riding a motorcycle just a few moments ago :yay:

She seen me messing with the Bashan WILL 200 and decided to give it a spin :)

First time she pulled away in first gear all I hear under the helmet is *"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"* :lol: :lmao:

Accompanied by a smile ear to ear :D

She did great for her first time, she did a few straight line first gear pulls and called it good for the day :hehe:

*I think she finally gets why I like to ride motorcycles... based on that "WEEEEEEEE!", her giggling, and her smile ear to ear... I may have created a monster on 2 wheels... only time will tell :yay:

SpudRider 04-14-2016 10:10 PM

That's a great story. :tup: Thanks for sharing it with us. ;)

BlackBike 04-14-2016 10:53 PM

Like riding a horse for the first time, hope for a good experience and that the saddle doesn't slip. Hope this is the start of something good. Next lesson, 2nd gear