View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 09:43 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard_Cain View Post
Stator I'd check to see if the one from a Brozz is compatible, shop.brozz250.com, or the TT250 from CSC. Also being a Tao Motors, partskit.com might have it too. Worst case, head over to VMC Chinese parts and match it up there.

From wheel bearings, should be able to just grab the part number off of them and order online based on that.
I have a 2020 Brozz recon so i looked at the stator wires and there are some different colors and connector shape?

I also looked at my Brozz cdi and it has 6 wires (4 plus 2) but they are oval shape where as the TBR also has 6 wires again 4 plus 2 but a square corner shape.

I did think of the CSC TT but i remembered they all have an upgraded 300W stator vs +/- 140 W so not sure about that ?

If that cheap ebay one does not work i will most certainly head to the web suggestions you gave.

I was trying to stay away from the front wheel disassembly for now as it is at leased movable in my garage right now. But you are right that disassembly of the wheel may be the only option.

Thanks for the reminders

Paul