Thread: bait and switch
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 08:33 AM   #6

Here are the instructions for shipping back if the shipper is responsible for return shipping:

2. If the seller is paying for the return shipping fee, please do as follows:
- Kindly confirm the return fee before you return the item via message chat.
- Head to the local post office and ship the item.
- Provide tracking number and details to confirm the return. Once the item is delivered, inform seller to proceed refund. If the seller violates, reach AliExpress with the return delivery receipt. AliExpress will issue coupon to cover it.
(Please do not use commercial express. The seller or AliExpress only covers shipping fee of postal channel.)

So delivery receipt is required??!! I am already out $176 for the head, and now I am being asked to ship it back to the seller at my cost, and request payment from AliExpress is the seller fails to pay me the shipping cost??!!? And I won't get a refund until the item is received? Who will tell AliExpress when the seller receives the item? The return address is the seller, not AliExpress. I am so sure that the seller will tell AliExpress that the item was returned! And delivery receipt costs more, and might not even be available for the China address. No wonder Alibaba has record profits this year.