View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 06:45 PM   #4

I would definitely welcome a bunch of suggestions. That DB 125 at xpro is really something.

Mostly I would be riding this on the road because the places you go with a boat tend to be very developed. At least in terms of roads. Maybe not so much in terms of getting an Uber or public transportation. That’s where things fall short and where I need some kind of transportation to bring with me.

I do need to be able to go 55+ because for something to be street legal and safely ride around on the road to go places, I see that has the minimum. I can’t do 30 on the road people are going to run me over.

Even 55 kind of sucks. That’s what the xpect does right now with its current gearing.

E bike is definitely not the priority. It’s just that the surron weighs so little. But now I see this DB 125 and I’m surprised. It weighs about the same. Yet it can go much farther.

Realistically it’s going to be a road machine. I might even replace the knobby tires on whatever it is with street tires and even street rims.

A Grom comes to mind or a monkey or something like that, but they are just too small. They are short. They are not easily seen in traffic.

Any revised suggestions? I’m going to look a little more deeply into this DB 125 at X pro. My xpect is from xpro so I have some confidence in ordering from them. They were great.