Thread: Templar X 250
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 09:47 PM   #1498

I wanted a reflector because my part time job is scraping up wrecks off the road. Since I ride on the street a lot I really want people to be able to see SOMETHING back there in case I have a tail light failure. I felt it a bit more important after dealing with those wire connectors under the fender coming loose. I believe I have the connectors sorted out and I am also running the jewel reflectors on my plate. Pictures of all that and how I shortened my stinger are way back in this thread somewhere I think.

Three scooters/mopeds I have picked off the road in the last two years. Creamed by a car because each one was running dark with no reflectors or anything and the car drivers couldn't see them. One was a guy pushing his, he spent a few months in the hospital and still wears a back brace. One other got scratched but his scooter looked like it got hit by a bomb. Third one died. I get the occasional motorcycle too but none yet because they were dark and other drivers couldn't see them in the night. I kind of don't want to be the first. I got some amber reflectors I thought of putting on the lower fork guards or somewhere like many other bikes have but what I bought doesn't really work the way I want. Keeping an eye out for something else.