View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 09:41 AM   #4

Owner's Manual and Wiring Diagram

This is the Owner's Manual that comes with the Icebear Fuerza. Other bikes from my understanding don't even come with an owner's manual.

http://www.icebearatv.com/media/file/news3886Scan.pdf

Now as you go through this manual, you'll notice this appears to be more of the owners manual for the Boom Vader clone of the Honda Grom OG (first gen). The photos in the owner's manual match that of the Boom Vader but not of the Taotao Hellcat or the Icebear Fuerza (see the photo where it shows the side view of the bike). Also the Icebear Fuerza has automatic headlights like the Honda Grom. When you start the bike, the lights turn on. Seems like the Icebear Fuerza was set up to be as close to a Grom as possible.

Anyways...

In the back of the owner's manual, you'll find a wiring diagram. Using the broken English, I've attempted to label some things on the diagram (keep in mind that they have a legend, kind of, in the manual, however, it is in broken English. I made an attempt at labeling the stuff). You'll note that the wiring shows an on/off switch for the headlight in addition to the high beam. If you have an Icebear Fuerza... there is no headlight on/off switch.

NOTE: I do not take responsibility if anything on this wiring diagram is wrong or incorrect. I am not an electrician nor a professional mechanic. I wrote in stuff based on what was in the owner's manual and what I could interpret from it.

Understanding how the gear box works. Useful for any repairs or diagnosing issues.

This video is a great explanation on how the clutch/clutch basket and things work. This should be helpful to understanding things which helps in identifying problems. After watching this video, it should be apparent why there is a need to check your clutch cable and make sure it is adjusted properly.

Last edited by wlfpck; 01-07-2022 at 11:23 AM.