View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 06:15 PM   #210

Grin Rongmao ECU

Hello friends,

I am james from motoshop Lommel. We are in Belgium and with the E5 restrictions we got a lot of trouble with the scooters and bikes we sell. I was recently able to read the .bin file from the Delphi MT05.2 ECU used in Bullet 125cc and also the 50cc from the scooters with EFI. A lot of research later i am able to configure speed, rev lim and tune the maps. Thanks to Hud ECU Hacker!
I now connect a scooter with the rongmao ECU and tried to download the bin file, but the connection is not stable. I can clear DTC and read parameters, but when i try to download, the connection gets aborted.

Any of you guys find a way to extract the bin file? I can help with the max speed and rev limiter, if i can flash the bin!!

Setup is a VAG cable for the moment, i ordered tacktrix openport J2534, but it didn't arive yet.

Also working on the Zontes G125cc, U125cc and U-1 125cc, as well as the 310 series. They got the bosch MSE 6.0 Ecu. Anybody able to help setup HUD ECU Hacker for this type off ECU or working flashtool for this one?

If anybody needs stock bins just PM me. I got several.