View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #4

if it says its a zongshen on the bike and its listed on their (zongshen) website it is made by them according to everything that i have read the factory would compare to one anywhere in the world. now my thoughts on the bike. looks much better than most in the price range looks much better with saddle bags, that i have put on both of the ones i have. the engine is nice even though i may be the only person to have trouble with one, but i cought it before it left and zong done what was expected and fixed it. the engine is a copy of the yamaha just like everybody elses,(lifan hi-bird that may be lifan, etc.,) they must be pretty good why would everybody use it. ride is good and has more seat of the pants power than a rebel. and its more full sized than the others i have seen now the downside i have seen better finish more color choices. more metal, more chrome better looking bikes like the hi-bird chopper, johnny pag there are many bikes that look better but they all have the same engine, a yamaha copy made by lifan or zong. i wouldnt give 2 cents for the diffrence between the two, but zong i know will stand behind it and zong is the cheapest so thats my pick and why i carry them, and the parts for them. now the biggie question how far a road trip do you have to make so we can haggle on price
fired roketa,lifan and jet moto and apollo quit me who's next