Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2007, 12:22 AM   #1

took my bike to a shop and they crashed it

I took my lifan 200 gy 5 into a shop here in Oregon(WESTERN MOTORSPORTS) in silverton to get a wiring harness (i fried it wiring it wrong to the battery) and after about a month of waiting for a call from them(they said they would call and let me know how much it would be) they never called so i went to the shop to see what was going on.Well shop was closed and no bike to be found,so i had to find where it went to and found they had moved 45 minutes away to another place.I was a little upset but still civil she said bike was almost done and i lewt it go for another 2 weeks and then called again in which once again almost done.Finally tired of the bs i went in asked about my bike and she said tomorrow and then walked out trying to sell a bike to someone else well i wandered in the back to see my left turn signal hanging and scratches sideways in the plastic which tells me they were riding my motorcycle and dumped it(also seat was torn and horn button was stuck)I grabbed the bike and started to wheel it out and she said bike was like that when i brought it in and they did not do it.Bike had 180 miles on it and why did i not ask for a new turn signal when i brought it in.So i filed suit on then in which they filed back and i went to arbitration the other day where the arbitritor told me to pay them for the work done and call it good i said i would not and i would pay for the wiring harness if they paid for the rest of the damage which they would not and on top of that they are suing me for 750.00 for time lost anyone have any advice for me or know of Siverton's western motorsports in Oregon thanks