Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #1

online parts suppliers - help!

Hey Y'all

I've been searching around teh intertubes for days, and have had very limited success finding chinabike parts suppliers online. So far, the only really helpful sites i've found are

http://www.motopartscenter.com/ where I purchased some generic parts my bike needed

and
http://www.motopartsmax.com/ where I'll likely be purchasing a few other items in the near furure

The "parts parts parts" thread in the tech section is just a link page that points back to the home page, so I'm hoping there may already be a comprehensive list of parts suppliers that maybe I've missed. If not, would the mods consider starting one? Sticky maybe? I feel that this would be a very valuable resource to newbs like myself, and veterans alike.

Otherwise, can you guys and gals point my browser in the direction of a few other parts sites that you frequent or have found helpful? Pretty please?? I tend to lose myself in research, and right now I'm just trying to sort out the best options for places to buy parts.

Also, i've visited the zongshenamerica.com site, but did not find anything resembling a parts catalog. Does Spudrider know how/where to find one? and maybe some engine specific .pdf manuals? I DL the one you posted, but that is for the 163 engine, and I have the 169 OHC version.

Thanks everyone