Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2015, 10:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
Did you get a wiring diagram with your harness? If you post a wiring diagram, I can tell you exactly how to wire your headlight. If not, I can tell you how to wire the headlight after you do a little testing.

Do not cover the fan. The fan needs to be located in the open air, or the LED bulb will overheat.

I'm hoping to get some kind of info from Baja about the kit, now I do have a taillight Weld sent me via mail, this Tail light has 3 wires coming from it, I have pictures, I did buy some Wiring Connections from the bike place I went too.. Ill take some pictures soon to show. I want to wire the taillight so when I turn my front lights on either Low/High my Tail light Turns on as well. I DO NOT have a switch for Rear Taillight.

I need to find the proper/best way to wire. For example I have that LCD Speedo Im trying to install too, its telling me that I need to take the a certain wire from the Ignition Switch to hook into the LCD Device, how do I properly take one of that wire and split it or something to connect that wire into my LCD Device, you know what I mean? Do I need to SPLICE the wire? and have another wire coming out from it? If so can you show me the best way to do this so I don't mess things up.. hehehe

Back to that LED bulb, you said Do not Cover the fan up, what if the fan gets water on it? is it ok? Im going to have to play around and see how the bulb fits in the case etc and how its covered and where its going to sit on the bike properly to see the ventilation .