Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #1

not a chinarider yet........but..

i probably soon will be.hi yall ,im ben from south carolina.i have been thinking about one of these bikes for awhile now and after finding this site and reading all the good infoi just may go ahead soon and take the plunge .i have ridden all my life ,first bike was a yamaha gt80 when i was 12 ,bought a new suzuki gn 400 when i was 17 back in 83.talk about a thumper !also have owned a gs 550 and a few honda 750s.my most recent was a shadow that i recently sold .i was considering a used klr but they are pricey .dual sports just l;ook like so much fun ,you go from a
sphalt to dirt any time u please and dont have to swap bikes .anyways ,i was wanting a lifan gy bur im not gonna pay 1500. ebay scares me ,ive seen some there (or lookalikes for 600 plus shipping .so looks like maybe a roketa from xxx motorsports for a grand delivered .also had some reservations because im a big guy.5-11 270 but i figured the heck with it im to old to profile anyway and im not tryin to impress anyone .soo now ive got to clear it with the wife .wish me luck .and again this is a great site