Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2017, 02:18 PM   #1

I, Too, Just Ordered a Brozz!

Hi everyone! And, thanks to all of you for the posts that helped me make this decision.

After lurking around on the net here for a few weeks, reading many posts and watching many videos, I have ordered a Brozz from Superior Powersports. Sadly, they were out of orange But Red is the next best thing, so red it is... hoping to see it shipped sometime next week.

My usage will be 80% highway and well maintained dirt/gravel roads; not much baja riding in my future so this bike with it's higher gearing and street-friendly tires should be just right.

I was about to pull the trigger on a Hawk, until I realized it was geared too low, had too knobby of tires, and no rack on the back. By the time I would remedy those issues, I would invest about the same money and more time and headache than just buying what I needed, thus the Brozz. Also, the counterbalanced engine was a ++ in my book. The lack of a rear disk brake does not worry me; the type of riding I do the rear brake will outlive me!

For what it's worth, I called Superior right after placing the order; Jim was very helpful and the order process was smooth.

Anyhow, thanks everyone for the posts that helped make this decision easier for me. I will update when I have news. John in Idaho